Bridge Nine 2012 Mystery Pack

The shipping's a little bit too much this year for me. $24 to the UK, and last year I got something like the NFG Tip Of The Iceberg 7" (which was ok) and 2 CD singles which I didnt like along with 2 posters which i've got nowhere to put. Plus, I already have most of the CDs I want from that list, or alternatively have the vinyl versions.

I'll probably change my mind at some point though. Would be great to get another 12" or a shirt included, although I bet they dont do that for any overseas people.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably change my mind at some point though. Would be great to get another 12" or a shirt included, although I bet they dont do that for any overseas people.

The likelihood of someone in the US or overseas to get a shirt/LP/rare vinyl is the same as someone from the US. Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far. Looking forward to (and kinda not at the same time) packing up these orders.

The likelihood of someone in the US or overseas to get a shirt/LP/rare vinyl is the same as someone from the US. Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far. Looking forward to (and kinda not at the same time) packing up these orders.

Nice one, once I get paid i'll likely take the plunge and order. I'll see if there's someone else who might like one of the CDs or something.

Im seriously looking forward to getting this. I didnt get anything rare last year but I was still happy with the overall haul.

As much as I'd love getting 2+3 as well, $52 shipping is too much for me...

$24 for 1 mystery box is too much either.

Are you in the US? If so you could always choose Media Mail...

Nope, I'm from Israel, which usually fall on the category of "Asia/Australia/Rest of the world" and those shipping rates always suck...

I don't mind not getting a shirt, just keep the shipping rate reasonable.

keep in mind these packages are averaging about 2 pounds each in weight. we do refund the difference in shipping though FYI if it's over.

Also if you guys are having problems with choosing media mail, just choose priority and add a note and ask for a refund for the difference. I did this and they sent me the refund instantly.

I don't know if this problem still exists though.

keep in mind these packages are averaging about 2 pounds each in weight. we do refund the difference in shipping though FYI if it's over.

Also if you guys are having problems with choosing media mail, just choose priority and add a note and ask for a refund for the difference. I did this and they sent me the refund instantly.

I don't know if this problem still exists though.

if you click apply it goes back to priority after it shows you the price. It has to be on media mail when you go to the next step.