PO: Sum 41 - All Killer, No Filler

mr shitty rambo were you the one who wrote the overly rude and disparaging remarks on the outside of the mailer?

Haha!!!!! Who does that?? And how in the hell do they cope with actual problems in their lives? God forbid they read up on the news and find out about human trafficking then no mailers would be safe! Well, no, because I guess that's (probably incorrectly) assuming there are things the person finds more horrendous than a destroyed Sum 41 record.

sent a couple refunds out... also.. seriously guys if you send a record back please include some kind of identification of who you are and what we're doing.... and that the record is actually damaged.

that being said we through a couple random copies of different colors, and multi colored packages back up in the store. have at 'em

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

any international people...I cannot find the PM archive from the old board...sorry about that...

have at em! I have like 30 LPs, i have no idea what colors they are and you get what you get. Limit 1 per order.

http://undercomm.storenvy.com/collections/62881-distro-items-m-z

• 2 months later...