PO: Sum 41 - All Killer, No Filler

Happy with my copy, but I feel like if I sold a single LP on here (or even eBay) and just shipped it bare inside of a mailer, no bubble wrap and no insert that the buyer would probably be pissed, and that's how my record showed up.. My corners were dinged too but the record was fine. Not complaining just think for 5 bucks they could have thrown a cardboard insert inside. Especially since apparently people that ordered two copies (thereby paying less for shipping) got an insert. Labels/distros should always strive for consistency.

Sucks also that SRC charged less for shipping yet ended up packing it better.

This sounds like complaining.

Has anybody who got a completely fucked record recieved any sort of response?

I shipped mine back last week. Assuming I have to wait until it gets there +5 buisness days until I get my refund.

Good thing I have a tracking number. Does anyone know if you have 60 or 30 days to file a PayPal claim (just in case)?

I shipped mine back last week. Assuming I have to wait until it gets there +5 buisness days until I get my refund.

Good thing I have a tracking number. Does anyone know if you have 60 or 30 days to file a PayPal claim (just in case)?

I think paypal is 45 days.

I've emailed them twice about my record and said I could send it back or whatever they need me to do. No reponses though