PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

I was wearing one of my old N* shirts the other night and this dude came up to me and was like "Dude, I went to school with those guys" and I was like "Uh, yeah....me too?" which resulted in an all night dish session about Huntsville shows back in the day and where those kids are now....and how "The Uncomfortable Camera" is painful to watch for Huntsville kids....

/end stupid story time

Reading the Sum 41 thread, I'm going to start praying that the next couple weeks aren't as hot...

Honestly I think the problem with the Sum 41 release was that there was no extra support in the box. I think if it would have had an extra piece of cardboard or two inside the box it would have helped. But then again I live in foggy coastal California where it's like 55 degrees every day in the summer soooooo I'm not really one to talk. Just a thought.

Why is "The Uncomfortable Camera" painful to watch? I absolutely loved it.

his depiction of Huntsville is incredibly bleak.....and incredibly accurate. I mean, there's a reason they hardly ever played shows in Huntsville after they released stuff on labels....there's a reason the show that they recorded for their live DVD wasn't in the south...there's a reason Nick moved to Nashville and doesn't ever play Huntsville. It's not really something that people outside of Huntsville would fully grasp....it's kind of painful to listen to his depiction of Huntsville....it's also just fucking insane that they got as big as they did for coming from where they came from.

Anyone care to catch me up on the Sum 41 stuff and how it pertains here?

Birdwell, I remember him talking about how the place kinda died in the movie. It sucks to be a fan from the beginning and see the band kinda turn their back on you, but at the same time you can understand where they are coming from.

Anyone care to catch me up on the Sum 41 stuff and how it pertains here?

Birdwell, I remember him talking about how the place kinda died in the movie. It sucks to be a fan from the beginning and see the band kinda turn their back on you, but at the same time you can understand where they are coming from.

The Sum 41 thing doesn't really pertain at all... I was just commenting on how I hoped these wouldn't show up to people's doors warped because of the heat.

Yeah I've been worried about the heat too. Luckily my apartment's package lockers don't see an awful amount of sunlight after delivery hours. But I still rush home from work to make sure I get my records inside. I've received a couple things this last week (TGUK, Liars) and neither were warped in the 90 degree+ weather we've been having.

But so help me, Mike, if this arrives warped I'm holding YOU personally responsible ;)