PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

Actually for ppd 30 you usually get a nice package from MOST releases. I understand screen printing cost a bit. Was she expecting a thick piece of black and white cardboard as a jacket? Nope. Does it suck that there was an ERROR in jacket printing? Yes, it's DISAPPOINTING specially if it is was suppose to match the art work. Is she bummed it doesn't look as cool as everyone expected or its going to get lost in my collection like the rest of my hiding picture discs or that this release hit a few snags and changes since the pre order? To believe there weren't a couple feeling that way is silly. Just be glad I can spin it shouldn't squash a that KINDA sucks moment. So get off our ass, its not like we demanded a refund or said I'd never buy from him again. The guy is a good dude and even offered to try to send me a test press of this when I considered buying a john Nolan press on ebay. Don't need 5 dudes getting defensive over thinking a release wasn't as awesome as expected.

There was no ERROR in the jacket printing, the ERROR was in the fact that the blue the paper company advertised came out as a little less blue than was shown.

Here are the two swatches as they appear on the paper company's website:

7773209242_1831c8d033_o.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just got the green jacket and I have to say, very disappointed in the packaging. The jacket looks great even though it's a thin bifold, but the records were shipped to me stacked on top of each other without any sleeves, causing the records to be scuffed and a few small scratches. I can't stress enough how if you are pressing a record and put a lot of effort into them, it's pointless if you ship your records this way. I don't know if everyone's were shipped that way, but mine was. Boooooooo.

Just got the green jacket and I have to say, very disappointed in the packaging. The jacket looks great even though it's a thin bifold, but the records were shipped to me stacked on top of each other without any sleeves, causing the records to be scuffed and a few small scratches. I can't stress enough how if you are pressing a record and put a lot of effort into them, it's pointless if you ship your records this way. I don't know if everyone's were shipped that way, but mine was. Boooooooo.

Records without sleeves? Something certainly went wrong with yours, email [email protected] I'll get replacements sent out

Finally spinning this album. Definitely impressed. Overall, nothing mind-blowing to me, just overall a really solid album. As a big alt-country fan, Ill definitely be recommending these guys to some of the other Alt-country boards im on.

Happy to add this album to my record collection!

• 3 weeks later...

The dude is a total dick. I responded, and the dialogue that commenced was astounding.

Casey - Not cool, dude. Unfuckingsubscribe.

Douche - Who cares? You don't have to go and listen. I'm not sure if you are in a band or ever have been but it takes hard work and is about maximising your opportunities. Also, it's an email. Just delete it and move on. It doesn't need to affect your day in any way.

Casey - I didn't buy Cassino for you to send me messages about your band. Just take me off your mass mailing list. This made me not want to listen to your caterpillar band even more.

Douche - This isn't a mailing list. It was a one off plug. You won't receive any more emails about it don't worry. Seriously though.. It's an email. Relax dude. Really shouldn't bother you this much.

Casey - Seriously, though, if you're emailing strangers about listening to your band, and someone says "Hey, I don't want to hear about your stupid band" you should probably not end all of your emails with "Seriously, though, relax dude." I don't want to hear from you again.

Douche - Why shouldn't I end an email with that? That makes no sense.. Seriously though, do what you want, it's no bother to me.

Casey -

bull_penis_4.jpg