MTS's next excuse for a TOYPAJ Delay

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone notice that nothing about TOYPAJ was mentioned in the SRC email that just went out? But all the other million presses of every single other Blink release were mentioned?!

yup...seems to be protocol at this point. Sure neither src or mts want to bring up toypaj at all unless its with an final product picture and release date knowing one word about it will start a shit storm

I don't understand it... it really takes communication to clear this up.

A 14 year old has these problems when they think they'll get in trouble. Someone who is running a business of any kind should be mature enough to be up front. Just clear the air. This is excactly where we are. This is exactly what we're waiting on. You can have your money back if you want.

A 14 year old has these problems when they think they'll get in trouble. Someone who is running a business of any kind should be mature enough to be up front. Just clear the air. This is excactly where we are. This is exactly what we're waiting on. You can have your money back if you want.

but you can't have your money back, it's inked on rj's arm

Guest thankyoubasedgod

but you can't have your money back, it's inked on rj's arm

[image]

i backed Rocky Votolato's KickStarter project for his new album.....he recorded an entire album, and E.P....had both mixed and mastered for Digital and Vinyl.....made artwork, did the entire layout for Vinyl, CD, and Digital.....sent it off to pressing plants, got tests, approved the tests, had an entire pressing of the record finished and CD's and it's all shipping out in less time than it's taking R.J. to produce a licensed pressing of a 10-year-old album.....I mean...that's Impressive R.J., I consider myself to be a pretty big procrastinator, but that kind of procrastination takes dedication, just pure dedication

Just wait until he doesn't deliver the promised free record as well. This shit show has actually grown boring. Remember that rj and src have april 10 as the release date. When that passes it'll be fun. I can't for the life of me understand why src got ito bed with this guy and is providing cover for his shoddy business practices. This mess is beyond ridiculous as was his pledge to win back customer loyalty. I suppose with src covering for him he can give two shits less as they both laugh at how dumb yet profitable blink fans are.

So at work this morning our vinyl buyer dropped off the list of stuff we got in this week, and interestingly they listed SF - The Fire. I dug around in our system a bit, and it turns out its the MTS pressing, and they have a very large distributor now...

Yeah the ataris album they did is available on best buy to pre-order

So at work this morning our vinyl buyer dropped off the list of stuff we got in this week, and interestingly they listed SF - The Fire. I dug around in our system a bit, and it turns out its the MTS pressing, and they have a very large distributor now...

I think RedEye distributes MTS. RedEye is decent but they arent that big.

I think RedEye distributes MTS. RedEye is decent but they arent that big.

Yeah it is RedEye, they're a decent size I mean they're no WEA, but pretty big, and bigger than I thought MTS would/should get

i dunno if that was sarcasm but they repressed it like back in 2010...and had a shit ton left over, its probably them just trying to move units.

No, the email from SRC says it is blue and limited to 450 and has a release date of May 1.

well shit, i unsubscribed from their emails so i wouldnt have seen that, my bad.

thats just shitty then. ......

This may be a moot question at this point by why is pressing TOYPAJ so difficult? (Other than RJ being an idiot) Like what do you think has ACTUALLY been holding him back? Like all the represses of Blink and Atari's and whatnot seem to work.(Relatively) Why this? I'm asking out of sheer morbid curiosity.