Coolest tip I've ever gotten.

So I'm a bike tech at a small west coast sports store and today I sold this women a bike and a few accessories (pedals, shoes, etc) and put them all on for her and what not.

And when I help her and her boyfriend out to their car they offer to give me a bottle of booze... I'm weary at first but they later explain that she has something to do with promoting bacardi and other liquors at clubs in Vegas and she happens to have a box of booze in her trunk.

Her boyfriend thanks me again and gives me a bottle of this!!!

[image]

Fucking sweet!

Nice!

I did 5 years of nightclub security and I started doing more and more odd jobs there as well, one of them being stocking liquor orders and what not. I got to know all the reps and they would hand out all kinds of cool stuff. One gave me a free bottle of Hennessy XO which blew me away as that's like a $200 bottle. I got too much "bar swag" laying around in my apartment that I need to get rid of. Some of it even sells pretty high on eBay. Liquor reps are good people to know.

Guest unclerickey

Worked graveyard at Denny's. The best tip I ever got was bush, though to be fair I'm pretty sure I gave her the tip.

Went to Denny's with a group of like 10 friends after a show once. Server was awesome. For our tip we all laid down a healthy 20%+ and then emptied all the change from our pockets to spell "NINJA" on the table in coins. Server was so stoked he ran out of the restaurant to thank us as we were leaving.

Went to Denny's with a group of like 10 friends after a show once. Server was awesome. For our tip we all laid down a healthy 20%+ and then emptied all the change from our pockets to spell "NINJA" on the table in coins. Server was so stoked he ran out of the restaurant to thank us as we were leaving.

thats a lot of change.

my roommates in college invited the pizza dude in to smoke a bowl for his tip.

we use to have a pizza guy who wouldn't even knock on our door on the weekends. he'd walk right in, place the 3 pizzas on the table, grab a beer, chug it, take a hit of a joint if there was one ( i don't smoke but others did), grabbed his cash from my friend w/ tip and walked out. he stayed a few minutes, but it was a weekend routine for years.

once at my sandwich job some dude tipped us $250.

• 1 month later...

I used to work at a sandwich shop and my boss was a terrible person, used to destroy employees in front of everyone in the store for fun. Best tip was when a customer told her to fuck off and called department of labor in front of her while she sweated bullets. I quit but apparently they got a heavy fine for using someone elses health certificate. Food service sucks.