PO: Mae - Destination Beautiful

purchasing music on a superior format is nerdy and obsessive?

It kinda is. Taking care of your turntable, keeping records in prime condition, keeping up to date with all new releases, and commenting on threads about records.

Don't get me wrong though. Everyone is nerdy in some way. Its just a display and expression of passion. Sports fans are not that different from cartoon or comic geeks. Don't be insulted by the term.

Honestly I think its cool the dude weighs all his records. I wouldn't but that's just me. I have my own obsessive habits to keeping my collection in prime condition as well as what I choose to by.

• 1 month later...

kinda backed into a corner at this point. if i dont get some money to my girl in NL she will be on the street next week.

Sorry dude. Hope things work out. Might I suggest posting everything on eBay at a 24hr auction? Starting at $.99 will probably get you a lot of bids instead of asking for a lot outright and if you're in dire need you should take what you can get while you have time. Contact a local emergency housing facility and try and work out a Plan B in the meantime just in case.

• 1 month later...

We've been working on something fun. Stay tuned for an announcement soon. If you missed out on any of the earlier pressings of "Destination: Beautiful," make sure you're paying attention![/size]

hmmm...[/size]

Hmmmm destination b sides???! I hope so. I already have dest beautiful haha

From Spartan Records facebook page:

"Mae's "Destination: Beautiful" will be available on limited edition Glow In The Dark vinyl starting on August 6th at select Hot Topic stores nationwide and online at HotTopic.com!"

They also have a video showing the glow in the dark vinyl on their instagram

When I saw the glow in the dark video clip my brain automatically registered it as a new pressing of The Everglow.

They had an opportunity. They didn't take it.

Yesterday on Mae's Facebook:

there are a lot of vinyl plans in the works and we definitely want to have The Everglow pressed again. We have a lot of ideas on how to make it a really special vinyl release.