Fest 11

i was teaching a class today.. gave them a 10 minute pop quiz.. and booked my room at the holiday inn. i feel horrible/awesome.

question for the fest-vets: i heard holiday inn is super anal with the wristband situation. i know you get four wristbands with a room. does this include one-bed rooms?

i was teaching a class today.. gave them a 10 minute pop quiz.. and booked my room at the holiday inn. i feel horrible/awesome.

question for the fest-vets: i heard holiday inn is super anal with the wristband situation. i know you get four wristbands with a room. does this include one-bed rooms?

yes, just ask for all for all of them. also you can ask for a rollaway bed too for one extra person. i assume you already have 3 peeps in your room?

thanks for the info. there's 5 of us now.. so we still have to figure out that extra person. however, having said that, i'm the only one in the group who's 100% down, so if those people drop out, i'm not paying for that room alone, and i'll come here first to offer up the empty spots!

If someone in your group bails and that one extra spot is open as well, keep me and my friend in mind! We missed out on getting a hotel, and she had her mind set on the holiday inn.. If possible, we'd pay our share of the bill in cash to you and get you some merch at the show(s) if you'd want! at this point, we'd be 110% down to do it. ha, ha.

sounds good dude.. but remember this is still a big IF at this point. keep your eyes on the fest board - people have been popping up with empty spots already!

awh, no worries, just let me know if you need someone to take up those spots!

thanks for letting me know about that board. I had no idea it was there, and saw someone post that they were looking to split with a pair, but I think I'm a bit late on that one, so I'll be checking there often..

i bought my ticket yesterday, but i dont know where im gonna be living at that time(maybe back in FL, maybe SF) so i havent made travel arrangements. i should be more excited about it but for some reason im not. =/

Out of curiosity, what would you be doing out here?

i have a friend who offered to let me stay with him for an insanely cheap rental amount, so my plan is to move out there and find a job in the same field im in now(property management). I've looked and it seems like there are a lot of opportunities. My only con is that SF is so far from FL, where i'm from.

Looks like I'm going to be at the Paramount Inn. If any you other cool cats are going to be there and want to hangout, shoot me a PM or AIM.

My plans this far are getting there are going HAM with Ryan and Bobert612 with bottles of whiskey.

Now I just need to see if A) I'll still be in Cleveland or B) will be at school. Either way it's vacation time or request for 3days off school.