Fest 11

I apologize if this has been answered as I have not searched through the thread because I thought Fest was out of my price range until now. I was just browsing through the site and noticed that they have a small portion of tickets that you could get at the door for some venues/nights. Has anybody had any experience in trying to get a ticket this way? Specifically, I'm interested in the night/venue that IIOI/SAOTW are playing and I was wondering if anybody had any insight on how early (if doors open at 5 30) should I be there in line if there are only 45 walk-up tickets available?

I apologize if this has been answered as I have not searched through the thread because I thought Fest was out of my price range until now. I was just browsing through the site and noticed that they have a small portion of tickets that you could get at the door for some venues/nights. Has anybody had any experience in trying to get a ticket this way? Specifically, I'm interested in the night/venue that IIOI/SAOTW are playing and I was wondering if anybody had any insight on how early (if doors open at 5 30) should I be there in line if there are only 45 walk-up tickets available?

I think I saw on Praise's FB that he has a friend selling tickets for $70. Might want to hit him up :D

I've worked some o/t in the past few weeks as well. Should cover my beer and vinyl spening money for the weekend.

Yea my Gf and I both have our Fest fund plus whatever cash I pull in from my part time job :D Can't really pull OT while working as a bouncer, but I do get extra $$ per hr for concerts plus the hrs I work so it's like a weekend worth of work in one night :D

It's October! So pumped! After how shitty this month will inevitably be, I definitely need a Fest weekend.

I came into work this morning, and the first thing I said to my co-worker was "It's October, the month I go to Fest.".

Also, this like was posted in the Propagandhi Failed States thread on the main board by Brent, but Prop talks about Fest and their thoughts on PBR being a main sponsor, and the dangers they face whenever they play in FLA. Interview starts around 1hr 15mins

http://soundcloud.co...how-sept30-2012

Room booked and ready to go!

As a UGA football fan, I've gotta find a way to watch the Florida/Georgia game (or at least most of it, can't miss Dads) on Saturday. Fingers crossed that's not too much of an obstacle, haha.

I can almost guarantee that they will be playing the game at Mother's if it's televised, which is right around 1982.

What Hipster said is true. I've got a friend selling tickets for $70 each, no name change fee. I can't speak for buying individual tickets, but friday night is generally the worst day for lines. The bigger venues usually have insane lines building after people start picking up their wristbands.

Room booked and ready to go!

As a UGA football fan, I've gotta find a way to watch the Florida/Georgia game (or at least most of it, can't miss Dads) on Saturday. Fingers crossed that's not too much of an obstacle, haha.

Just go to Endzone. They play all the games and it's right near the Holiday Inn on W. University.

I can almost guarantee that they will be playing the game at Mother's if it's televised, which is right around 1982.

There's no way the Florida/Georgia game wouldn't be televised in Gainesville.

I came into work this morning, and the first thing I said to my co-worker was "It's October, the month I go to Fest.".

Every single morning I remind my roommate of how many days are left until Fest. It's what gets me through the day.