Train - Save Me, San Fransisco 12"

I'm saying that Blink-182 (which a good percent of this board loses its shit over) is no better than a band like Train.

It's funny that the people who are making fun of this guy for liking Train are obsessed with shit like The Used and Blink-182.

Is the exact point i was trying to get across, thanks for simplifying that for me.

I'm saying that Blink-182 (which a good percent of this board loses its shit over) is no better than a band like Train.

It's funny that the people who are making fun of this guy for liking Train are obsessed with shit like The Used and Blink-182.

And I'm sure that people will trash me for the bands I like for trashing those bands, so whatever.

I like you.

Ugh, yeah, your post was a bit different but you just so happened to mention poop punk as well. Plus the other dude implied that both Train and the pop punk stuff is bad, which it is. But that's just my opinion (in the sea of endless online opinions about music that really don't matter). I stand by my LOL.

• 1 month later...
Looking for information on this. Purchased one on ebay for $100 USD because i wasnt even aware that this record even existed... and im a train fan.

Any pressing info or anything would be greatly appreciated!

dude that is brutal. i'm sorry about that- email me and i'll send you some free shit

[email protected]

With all the terrible bands people on this board lose their fucking minds over, an innocuous radio pop/rock band should be the lowest point on the list of band peoples would spend this kind of money on. What's worse: accidentally spending too much on a record? or spending the same amount of money buying the same record 15 times?

That first Train record is pretty good too, for the record.

Was train the band that sang at the MLB all-star game last year? Whoever it was they sucked. I thought it might have been train. Or Five For Fighting.

train was a few years ago in SF. regardless, bad. agree with you. most all sporting even performances are bad though.

Okay yeah that must be it. It was bad enough for it to stick out in my memory.

• 2 years later...