The talk about your pets thread.

• 1 month later...

I took this photo the other day... 

Joban_zps9eb818ca.jpg

Also, this is Malcolm Reynolds (aka Capt. Tightpants). We usually just call him Mal. He's 6 1/2 months old in this picture. We rescued him from one of the local shelters when he was 12 weeks. He's a pure blood Chihuahua, not that there's anything wrong with mudbloods. 

66f85af7-d0db-481a-832e-04134dcbe427_zps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm sure no one cares about this (This thread is super old).  But I rescued this guy a few months ago.  Named him Ender.  He's the goofiest, most chilled out dog I've ever known.  He's awesome.

8498046768_138c209b39_c.jpg

8496937407_c2ee607b40_c.jpg

what a beautiful dog! thought he was a wolf at first.

i adopted (rescued, whatever) another kitten last night. maine coon, nine weeks old. and i didn't sleep at all last night because he thought the blanket was the coolest thing ever and scratched at it all night

I want a pug sooooo bad

Pugs are the greatest. I have a fawn one but am going to get a black one in the couple years.

What Bronchitis said. My plans are actually in reverse of his though, ha. I'm looking into getting a little fawn male pug so Elsie can have a buddy. That, or a pot-bellied pig. Those animals are too cool, and wildly smart

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just took my dog for a walk around the neighborhood and had a real scare....

Walking down the block and two pit bulls come storming out of a house...surround my very wimpy dog...

Thankfully all they did was sniff him.  The owner came running out to get them and in my heightened state of defense, I cussed him the fuck out.  I probably went overboard, cause no harm no foul, but I think if you have pittbulls it is your duty to keep them contained....