No Sleep Records Record Store Day Exclusives

It's looking like I got one of each. 1000ppd for both, or you can write my exam for me tomorrow. Your option.

What class?

ENGL 349B Milton and the 17th Century. Seriously, you fly up here and take it, these bad boys are yours! (You must pay for your own flight and hotel)

It looks like everyone who tried to order the 7" AND THE 12" at the same time got fucked. In this case, it would have made more sense to order them separately. Fuck.

I had one of the splits in my cart and checked out before the Wildlife was even put up on the site... Didn't get a confirmation e-mail for it though :(

i dont see them

One being sold by cecoheedfan and one by luuucndino. I don't have the link, I was checking mail on my phone and I get updates for certain search term listings.

those listings arent new. theyve been up since before the sale went live, so one can only assume they are ones that were picked up at the actual flagship store on RSD.

One being sold by cecoheedfan and one by luuucndino. I don't have the link, I was checking mail on my phone and I get updates for certain search term listings.

those listings arent new. theyve been up since before the sale went live, so one can only assume they are ones that were picked up at the actual flagship store on RSD.

Ah, ok. Makes sense. They must have been listed yesterday or today. Still sucks though.

paintedinexiles name is dick and he thought i was insulting the dude.

thecircasurvivekid is just an idiot.

Even if you were, I wouldn't have taken it personally. I understand the demand for this limited pressing.

haha im not that petty, dude. i dont even know you. as long as youre not getting them to flip were good.