No Sleep Records Record Store Day Exclusives

My order number is 30340. If I got the last one I will shit a brick from overwhelming happiness.

if thats correct then i got one

my order is 30299

That's going by order numbers though, and thats sort of a rought count. If they go by time and it doesn't match up with the order numbers then who knows

These fucking kids posting on their Facedump are crazy. It's ridiculous for anyone to think they will own every album they want simply because they want it. Everyone had an equal chance to grab this while they could and are entitled to nothing.

"I was buying an extra for my friend."

Your friend can go fuck himself and buy his own records.

Not sure how the order numbers work. I remember last night some people saying it was from when the cart was started. I find that hard to believe because I started a cart once the site went live. I added the red/red somewhere at the bottom... at the very beginning. Regardless I hope I get no news back. I think in this case no news will be good news.

I can't believe the drama this has provided. First I was on edge for 3 days wondering when the site would go live. Then I was about to go to bed last night when I saw it might go live anytime. So I stayed up another hour and appeared to have been able to order both. I even did the whitest happy dance ever when it looked like I got them. Definitely got confused looks from my wife. And then I come on here again to see all the speculation about overselling. And then I get my confirmation email from No Sleep so I think I'm good. And now I have to play the waiting game today to see if my order got cancelled. GOD DAMMIT. Just give me the Pink Wildlife, pleeeease. I don't care as much about the split (even though i still really want it). Wildlife is in my top 5 albums EVER so I want this variant bad.

If thecircasurviveguy got this and I didn't, I'm selling all of my records and only collecting 8 tracks.

I'm going to see La Dispute tonight and my friend that does merch for Sainthood Reps said one of the dudes from la Dispute will be staying with them at my place tonight so I'll defiantly see what he thinks about the situation. I'm sure the band doesn't even know how crazy things are going on these message boards since they are busy touring - it's my first time seeing them, I'm pretty excited + I got a photo pass and haven't done live photos in a long time.

Who from la dispute? And the guys are awesome. have fun. Both Jordan and Brad are fairly aware of the craziness going on with their catalog. They might not even know about this release though. When I saw em a week and half ago I did not even know about it....at least I don't think I did.

I'm not sure, I asked my friend how many people were staying w/ me and he said 5 including him from Sainthood Reps and 1 La Dispute guy - I guess I'll find out tonight. Nice to only be 6 people, last time I had bands stay with me it was Kills and Thrills and The Greenery and there were 13 - I live in a 1300 square foot townhouse in Suburbia and people were smoking weed on our back porch at 6am yelling at people that were jogging / walking.

So who's ready to get disappointing emails? I sure am. Pretty sure I AT LEAST got wildlife though.

We've gotta stay positive! Also - it's only 7:22 am @ No Sleep so it'll be another half a day before we hear anything. I'm also assuming that people will get shipping confirmation emails who DID get stuff before people get refund emails

I can't believe the drama this has provided. First I was on edge for 3 days wondering when the site would go live. Then I was about to go to bed last night when I saw it might go live anytime. So I stayed up another hour and appeared to have been able to order both. I even did the whitest happy dance ever when it looked like I got them. Definitely got confused looks from my wife. And then I come on here again to see all the speculation about overselling. And then I get my confirmation email from No Sleep so I think I'm good. And now I have to play the waiting game today to see if my order got cancelled. GOD DAMMIT. Just give me the Pink Wildlife, pleeeease. I don't care as much about the split (even though i still really want it). Wildlife is in my top 5 albums EVER so I want this variant bad.

If thecircasurviveguy got this and I didn't, I'm selling all of my records and only collecting 8 tracks.

On their FB, No Sleep said that Confirmation Emails went out regardless of whether or not you'd actually get the items. So unfortunately that means nothing.