No Sleep Records Record Store Day Exclusives

ill take the easy way, thanks. and it wasnt east. i stayed up waiting for this to go up. i win.

Sigh. It is pointless when there are truly people like you. Whatever, you want to be childish then I will raise you. I have the money, it is not even the money that matters in all of this, it is the principle and integrity. What your measly feeble brain cannot handle is that your intelligence and intuition is that of a 14 year old adolescent. You scrounge around for money and records like a rancid vulture who is desperate to feed off of the shit left on the bottom of shoes. You will achieve little in life and your drive and ambitions are so altered that it makes sense, just by reading your posts and judging by the way you handle yourself, on the path(s) you will take in life.

The difference is I do not need to take the easy way. I do not have to own the record but if I want to then nor do I have to pay little for it. I have the fortune in life, because of intelligence, hard work, proper english, and a level of maturity which you have yet to achieve, in order to pay more for the record. I have the fortune to pay the increased prices (not only for this record but others from this band because if one sells for a lot then others follow suit), because of your actions and those similar to you. The problem is not me, it is the music, the fans, the others who do not have the fortune of owning, because of your actions compounded with others who are worthless bottom feeders.

So keep doing what you are doing, sleep well at night in your shitty apartment or parents basement. Keep making pitas at the local store, just remember that what goes around comes around. Instead of waiting all night for this to go up, go make a living, go to the library and stimulate your brain a little in order to achieve something in life, actually physically earn that record that you want to buy. What is sad though, is this is all pointless. What is even more sad is how much time I wasted out of my life doing important shit, which pays for my records, food, roof, car, insurance, beer, posters, cable, internet, trips around the world, and whatever the fuck else I want to buy. While I am piling up money in the bank and stock market you are piling shit in your hands, taking low blows over the internet, listening to linkin park, tending to your dreadlocks, all the while waiting and hoping for the chance to make a buck.

::)

Damn...this is the kind of shit I miss on threads I don't care about?!?!...This is awesome.

Had collectivemike not told me about my name being brought up in here, I would have missed out too, dude!

Isn't it funny that I don't care about ANYTHING going on in here either? A combination of fate, procrastination and boredom at work got us all here...

Worked a 13 hour day on Sunday, school/work/and a hockey game on monday, now I'm back.

Missed a faggot bomb, Jeff/RCF call out, and the records I've been waiting for since Saturday.

That sucks....but at least I get to fucking see Death Cab tonight and Joyce Manor tomorrow!

Did someone call me out, or did I call someone out!?

You chimmed in on like page 18 with an amusing call out on someone confronting La Dispute about the No Sleep website issue.

Did someone call me out, or did I call someone out!?

You chimmed in on like page 18 with an amusing call out on someone confronting La Dispute about the No Sleep website issue.

Oh haha. I've been a real internet trouble maker these past two days. I wasn't trying to call that dude out, but people on this board act like vinyl and pre orders and stuff is what the world is all about, and it really just isn't that way. One of the dudes in La Dispute lives in a room off of our office, and I honestly can't think of something he'd be less concerned with than No Sleep accidentally overselling their album. That's just not a real world problem.

Oh haha. I've been a real internet trouble maker these past two days. I wasn't trying to call that dude out, but people on this board act like vinyl and pre orders and stuff is what the world is all about, and it really just isn't that way. One of the dudes in La Dispute lives in a room off of our office, and I honestly can't think of something he'd be less concerned with than No Sleep accidentally overselling their album. That's just not a real world problem.

I've run into plenty of people in bands who are actually OVERLY concerned about how their label is releasing their album. This particular band, who knows - but like I said earlier, it won't matter because it won't change anything.

ill take the easy way, thanks. and it wasnt east. i stayed up waiting for this to go up. i win.

Sigh. It is pointless when there are truly people like you. Whatever, you want to be childish then I will raise you. I have the money, it is not even the money that matters in all of this, it is the principle and integrity. What your measly feeble brain cannot handle is that your intelligence and intuition is that of a 14 year old adolescent. You scrounge around for money and records like a rancid vulture who is desperate to feed off of the shit left on the bottom of shoes. You will achieve little in life and your drive and ambitions are so altered that it makes sense, just by reading your posts and judging by the way you handle yourself, on the path(s) you will take in life.

The difference is I do not need to take the easy way. I do not have to own the record but if I want to then nor do I have to pay little for it. I have the fortune in life, because of intelligence, hard work, proper english, and a level of maturity which you have yet to achieve, in order to pay more for the record. I have the fortune to pay the increased prices (not only for this record but others from this band because if one sells for a lot then others follow suit), because of your actions and those similar to you. The problem is not me, it is the music, the fans, the others who do not have the fortune of owning, because of your actions compounded with others who are worthless bottom feeders.

So keep doing what you are doing, sleep well at night in your shitty apartment or parents basement. Keep making pitas at the local store, just remember that what goes around comes around. Instead of waiting all night for this to go up, go make a living, go to the library and stimulate your brain a little in order to achieve something in life, actually physically earn that record that you want to buy. What is sad though, is this is all pointless. What is even more sad is how much time I wasted out of my life doing important shit, which pays for my records, food, roof, car, insurance, beer, posters, cable, internet, trips around the world, and whatever the fuck else I want to buy. While I am piling up money in the bank and stock market you are piling shit in your hands, taking low blows over the internet, listening to linkin park, tending to your dreadlocks, all the while waiting and hoping for the chance to make a buck.

Hey hey... The linkin park low blow was uncalled for. :'(

I want to kiss you, but instead I'll place an order on your site

I just thought it was funny that it's been generally the same group on 10-15 people for the first 17 pages, and then you come out of nowhere on page 18 with this hilarious space dollar bet call out.

I'm pretty bummed I missed these, but at least it's 2 records I already own a copy of. Maybe one day I'll get my hands on one of these.

What was the merchdirect product out of stock?

Dustin Kensrue on Brown - I gave my brown copy away because an extra one never came from the label so I grabbed one when it came back in stock so I could have it again. I guess not though!

I'll send you mine, looking to unload it anyway

I want to kiss you, but instead I'll place an order on your site

Ordering from our site is just like kissing me but better :P

Dustin Kensrue on Brown - I gave my brown copy away because an extra one never came from the label so I grabbed one when it came back in stock so I could have it again. I guess not though!

I'll send you mine, looking to unload it anyway

Keep that in mind and when I'm done with Cassino we'll work something out if that's cool