What's Everyone Doing RSD 2012!?!?!

Getting up whenever, going to Square Records for a bit, then heading up to Cleveland to check out the new Aquarium and eating some pizza in Little Italy.

nice. im going to my minds eye in lakewood

I'm going to My Mind's Eye as well. Do you happen to know what time they open on Saturday? I called the other day and the guy said he thought 9 but wasn't sure.

After that, I'll probably shoot over to Mentor and check out Record Den. Then get hot dogs at that hot dog place in Mentor that I can't remember the name of but supposedly has good hot dogs.

Then probably the mall to use up my $15 off $30 at Hot Topic (if they have records at that one).

Then to Solon to hit up The Exchange. No one seems to go there on RSD and there is always at least something there midday.

I'm going to My Mind's Eye as well. Do you happen to know what time they open on Saturday? I called the other day and the guy said he thought 9 but wasn't sure.

After that, I'll probably shoot over to Mentor and check out Record Den. Then get hot dogs at that hot dog place in Mentor that I can't remember the name of but supposedly has good hot dogs.

Then probably the mall to use up my $15 off $30 at Hot Topic (if they have records at that one).

Then to Solon to hit up The Exchange. No one seems to go there on RSD and there is always at least something there midday.

There is an Exchange in Willoughby on Euclid Ave. Next to IHOP. My Mind's Eye is an awesome place though.

I'll be at Third Man this year, pretty excited for the liquid filled vinyl!

what time are you getting in line?

I'm gonna wing it. I'll be down town for the hockey game and then after that I'm gonna drive by and check out the line. If the line is already getting long, I'll probably just camp out with everyone. If not, then I'll probably just head down there around 6 or 7am. What about you?

im new to the dallas area...as far as i know movie trading company, mad world records, and good records.

whats the best way to figure out what stores have? this too is my first time goin out on RSD.

i was told by a few stores that i can call them up and see what they are getting....anyone in dallas?

what time are you getting in line?

I'm gonna wing it. I'll be down town for the hockey game and then after that I'm gonna drive by and check out the line. If the line is already getting long, I'll probably just camp out with everyone. If not, then I'll probably just head down there around 6 or 7am. What about you?
no earlier than 6 am. no way i'm staying outside of a record store in rainy 40 degree weather when i can stay in a nice hotel i already paid for. plus my girlfriend would kill me if that's how we spent our vacation. it's bad enough i'm making her get up at 6. last year i got there at 10:30 (went to grimey's at 8am). and they had plenty left.

i emailed ben blackwell and he said although it'll be impossible for everyone to get everything they want, they'll make sure as many people as possible are happy. they know how many people came last year, so i'm sure these aren't going to be limited to 150 or 300 like the tri colors that always sell out on a normal tuesday. that gave me a bit of hope.

Righteous, Im not sure when they open. Ill probably stop in the day before and talk to him

Park Ave CDs. Bright and early. Er... Dark and early.

Me too. I'm planning on being there at 6:30am. Maybe I'll bring a dozen donuts for all of us VC buddies to share.

Man times have changed. RSD a couple years back (whichever one it was where The Hold Steady dropped Heaven is Whenever on clear) I was there at 6 and seriously no one else showed up until like 8. I'm thinking 630 like you said. I doubt I'll be first this year but my list isn't that big and the only piece I'm nervous about getting is the Sigur Ros record.

Anyway, I will be the dude who looks like Zach Galifianakis. See you there.

There is an Exchange in Willoughby on Euclid Ave. Next to IHOP. My Mind's Eye is an awesome place though.

I will also be at that exchange. See ya there

And they do NOT have records at the Mentor Mall Hot Topic.

Extreme Noise for RSD breakfast, Treehouse for RSD lineage, then where ever the rest of the day takes me. probably Hymie's for some bands and a little digging.

See you at Extreme Noise. We should meet up. I'll be the full grown male stuck in an extended adolescence and have a week old beard.

after extreme noise we're going to roadrunner or eclipse. I got a personal grudge with treehouse and stopped going there years ago.