50 % OFF vinyl @ HOT TOPIC ONLINE

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Waiting for B&C to go online so I can grab it along eithse records, all I want is Ceremony - Violence Violence but for 50% I'll just pick up some random stuff. Seeing JM tonight so I'll see how I like them I guess.

Void, Ceremony, B&C are my list now any one recommend anything else? I want to get up to $60 or $90 too good to pass up :P

And what's the deal with having this big promotion for vinyl via email when they're supply is down to 3 pages when it used to be like 5 to 10 pages?

People have bought stuff.

Yea its not a specific vinyl promo, its for the whole site. People are obviously buying up a bunch of vinyl with this deal so Ill be restocking a bunch of stuff but probably not before this thing is over....not even sure when that is.

Pretty good sale but I didn't see anything I really wanted.

The discount bin in Hot Topic stores can be decent especially when they are running their 50% off clearance item sales. Some LPs I've gotten I've gotten there in the past for under $5 include Ramones- S/T, Rocket to Russia, Ohgr- Devils in my Details, Mastodon-Oblivion Picture disc, TSOL- Pursuit... Picture Disc signed exclusive.

Now that the Thrice TAITA repress launched, I couldn't resist another order. Picked up that, plus Jack White, Moving Mountains, Balance And Composure, Foo Fighters and Bayside's "The Walking Wounded" for $57 with tax and shipping. RIDICULOUS.

Damn, that's insane. I just got Thrice and Foo Fighters, didn't waste any time looking through the vinyl to buy albums I don't need. $37 shipped for FF and TAITA is pretty awesome though.

Qty Item Unit price Total

1 Bob Marley And The Wailers - Marley Soundtrack Vinyl LP $26.99 $26.99

1 Foo Fighters - In Your Honor Vinyl LP $24.99 $24.99

1 Fireworks - Gospel Vinyl LP $14.99 $14.99

Subtotal

Discount

S&H

Tax

Total $66.97

-$30.00

$4.99

$2.95

$44.91

The Marley soundtrack is a 3 LP set! Probably the one I'm most stoked about.

Anyone else getting this message when tracking your order: "Server encountered problems while processing the request. Please try again later."

yes. every time. i was able to clear everything on my computer - worked once... then never again. gave up. it'll show up when it does.

also, when i track some things on USPS...says can't track that number and something something might be at my post office. gave up on my other RSD orders too.