RSD 2012 Online Retailers

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the place I went to today and it ruled. They were letting ppl in 1 by 1 so it was a long wait but very organized and accommodating.

Also I placed an order with J&R for Sigur Ros & The Bronx so I hope those actually exist and get shipped out... I'm pretty pumped, all the leftovers from today are making their way online right now and it's awesome!

This is the place I went to today and it ruled. They were letting ppl in 1 by 1 so it was a long wait but very organized and accommodating.

Also I placed an order with J&R for Sigur Ros & The Bronx so I hope those actually exist and get shipped out... I'm pretty pumped, all the leftovers from today are making their way online right now and it's awesome!

i also placed a sigur ros order.. crossing my fingers!

Monday April 23rd around noon we'll be posting all of our RSD leftovers. We have really good stock on a lot of stuff people are looking for in here. We're giving our local customers one more day to snap up whatever they can but the rest goes online tomorrow. I'll bump this thread when it's done.

http://www.1234gorecords.com/catalog

anyone know any euro/uk stores online where someone can get those two refused 12"s? or is epitaph going to make a domestic pressing? i don't care about vinyl color or pressings, i just want them on vinyl.

IF they have any left, try Banquet on 30th. That's when they're putting leftover stock on sale.