Mae - The Everglow AVAILABLE!!

from the tooth and nail site, i think yes. if you think about it, they prob had limited quantities to begin with and it went up 3 times already. which now that i think about it they probably put it up at 3 different times on purpose to help more people get it.

if im wrong, hey ill eat my words but then it will be up again so thats good.

just spun this all the way through, and i have to say it sounds excellent. kinda bummed that "compact disc" line in the intro wasnt changed, but beggers can't be choosers haha.

Yeah, knowing this is bumming me out. I'm sure T&N just sent the retail CD and the original artwork files to the pressing plant and said "you figure it out, we've got haircut bands to sign".

Seriously, the artwork for this release was just begging for something bad ass like the touche amore deluxe.

Ive got so many records coming to me from this weekend that im not even going to bother tracking them unless they take an unusual amount of time to get to me, want to just be pleasantly surprised to have something waiting at my door.

also i wonder how long these will say preordered for, has anyones changed yet?

On another note, T&N's website says both Anberlin albums are single-disc LPs but I've been reading elsewhere that Blueprints is a double LP. I'm still waiting on my copies to come in- anyone with Anberlin copies tell me if they are single or double LPs?

According to the merchdirect:

BFTBM:

Side A:

1. Readyfuels

2. Foreign Language

3. Change The World (Lost Ones)

4. Cold War Transmissions

5. Glass To The Arson

6. The Undeveloped Story

Side B:

7. Autobahn

8. We Dreamt In Heist

9. Love Song

10. Cadence

11. Naive Orleans

NTFP:

Track Listing:

Side A:

1. Never Take Friendship Personal

2. Paperthin Hymn

3. Stationary Stationery

4. (the symphony of) blasé

5. A Day Late

6. the Runaways

Side B:

7. Time & Confusion

8. the Feel Good Drag

9. Audrey, Start the Revolution!

10. A Heavy Hearted Work of Staggering Genius

11. dance, dance Christa Paffgen

I'm glad they are single ones, much less flipping sides for a less than 40 min long record. and cheaper shipping I bet.

i think with merchdirect when you add something to your cart it saves it for you and takes it out of inventory. when people are adding a bunch to their carts to see how many are available it actually holds them for them and when they empty their carts "More copies go up for sale". Because i had like 2 in my cart and when it said "sold out" it let me check out with the 2 that were in my cart already.