Teenage Bottlerocket Freak Out! LP...July 3 on Fat

Well my statement was mostly based on there 2 songs that were already released on a 7" and a Sack re-recording (which sounds better, but is still a song I've heard 100 times). I didn't read the whole thread but it has obviously been discussed. Take those songs out, and you get 20 minutes of new Bottlerocket material.

I know TB isn't really known for having long albums but for someone who automatically purchases everything Kody does, it's just not enough. "Who killed Sensei" and "Summertime" are not great at all by Bottlerocket standards. "In the Pit", "Necrocomicon", and "Maverick" are the stars. It's not like I'm not happy for new stuff, but it is their worst album yet (especially when you don't count the recycled songs, as I do).

"Who killed Sensei" and "Summertime" are not great at all by Bottlerocket standards. "In the Pit", "Necrocomicon", and "Maverick" are the stars.

How do you not like "Who Killed Sensei"!? That's one of the best songs on the album in my opinion. And I don't like Mavrick at all, I think that's probably the worst on the album... Just my opinion.

How do you not like "Who Killed Sensei"!? That's one of the best songs on the album in my opinion. And I don't like Mavrick at all, I think that's probably the worst on the album... Just my opinion.

No good guitar solo/interlude. Nothing funny or special about the lyrics (the one's that made me laugh were "in the pit" and "necrocomicon"). It's just an average song played with a lot of speed. Not that I'm gonna skip it on play-throughs, but I expect more.

Has Fat started shipping the vinyl yet? They're usually pretty good at shipping new releases a few days before the release date and West Coast folks usually receive their copies a day or two before the release day.

From Pat at FatWreck via FWW on June 28th:

International orders with LPs only went out today. Domestic will ship tomorrow.

We just got shirts in today so combos will be shipping next week sometime.