Teenage Bottlerocket Freak Out! LP...July 3 on Fat

If you really need the money, you should just return it to Fat since it's still sealed. I'm sure they'll happily reimburse you your full purchase price, and then you also don't come off like a scumbag flipper. Win-win!

or I could help someone get a color one for only $10 more than what it cost me and that person also helps me since I need the money. Its not like I'm selling it for $50 +

I love this thread!

Don't ever change, VC.

I don't mind flipping. It's the nature of the beast. I just get annoyed by excuses. Just admit the flip. Own the flip!

agreed. I hate to say it, but flipping is a necessary evil. I'm hoping to win an ebay auction for a record I missed out on. fortunately somebody is flipping it, giving me the opportunity to obtain something I really want. albeit at a higher price, of course

• 2 weeks later...

I am starting to hate where Fat is going with this. Yeah of course not every limited record is for everyone, but this BS is only thriving the flippers on Ebay, while the collectors who are worldwide pay the price. But then again it is the bidders own fault.

I don't want every variant of every record, but it would be nice to at least have a fair chance every now and then.