PO: Thrice - The Illusion of Safety

Picture of the merch for you guys. I was disappointed there was no Thrice/Manchester split. I picked up the tour shirt top middle.

[image]

I'm looking at that tour shirt too. The anchor and the one to the right of it. So no vinyl at all??? :-[

O'Brother had both their EP and LP available. You should definitely pick that up. No Thrice vinyl, though. They also had little wrist thingys and a tour poster. I was going to grab a tour poster on the way out but I forgot.

Picture of the merch for you guys. I was disappointed there was no Thrice/Manchester split. I picked up the tour shirt top middle.

[image]

I bought the Tour shirt (anchor) at Groezrock..

funny thing that the shirt says US/CA Farewell and the first date is in Belgium and the second in the UK! ;)

How much were their shirts? I'm seeing them in Atlanta next week and I need to get an estimate on how much I'm going to be spending. haha

I remember during the pre-release of Beggars, that eventually released prematurely, the original album cover was switched with the current album cover.

If they do repress Beggars, I wonder if they can repress it with the original. I was looking forward to that album cover. It wasn't really relative to the overall theme of the album, but I feel it had more depth with I believe is Jackie Kennedy surrounded by a bunch of other rich people at an important people's banquet.

[image]

Ok I think this has gone on long enough. Would you believe there is a thread THAT IS SPECIFICALLY about the Thrice Farewell Tour? :o

http://www.vinylcollective.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=etc&action=display&thread=74875

Post anything not related to this repress there?! That makes sense right?

That's what it's always retailed for, and Newbury probably had some sitting in a shop. These would pop-up for retail quite often, until about a year ago. Hopeless would just keep repressing it on black in big batches.

i doubt this will dissuade flipping. at only 500 per variant, this is going to go fast. Other than HT getting 1500... if anything i think that will be what dissuades flipping if anything does... but we saw what happened with Vheissu and the first TAITA on green they did, so i doubt it.

someone said something along the lines of "repressing thrice is like printing your own money", seems like that is pretty dead on.