Lemuria - self released surprise 12"

Saw this 3 min ago, went for a small bundle in medium....sold out, went for large...sold out...opted for a big bundle instead. Were there supposed to be size choices for the small bundle? Thought maybe it was a store error, but it's probably more likely that they sold out right in front of my eyes hahaha. Pumped for this either way.

Saw this 3 min ago, went for a small bundle in medium....sold out, went for large...sold out...opted for a big bundle instead. Were there supposed to be size choices for the small bundle? Thought maybe it was a store error, but it's probably more likely that they sold out right in front of my eyes hahaha. Pumped for this either way.

I ordered about 4 hours ago and got a small bundle in medium. Probably just sold out at that size.

Guest deathbydrums

Would like to get all 3 variants and choose which one I liked best but I think this would be hard to trade if it was personalized.

wait, so the small bundle has sizes? when i click on it it only says "small bundle"

it did early this morning. I wonder if that was just just a mistake, and the small bundle was never meant to have sizes.

tricksy little lemuriases

This sounds correct, only the big bundle would have included a shirt.

Went for a small bundle. I have like 4 Lemuria shirts as it is.