Breaking Bad Season 5

I have a theory that Walt is actually behind the hit by Todd and his Uncle when Lydia visited the new lab.  Walt's biggest fault is his pride and maybe after hearing that the meth being created was severely substandard he decided to control it again.  Eh?Eh?

That's an interesting theory (and I kind of like it).  But I think that when he said he's out, he really meant it.

It would be a terrible misstep if Jesse harmed Walt's family, but exposing his son to the truth might be the kind of damage that would really tear Walt up. If he's "doing it all for his family," anything Jesse could do to rip that from him would be possible. Even though Walt has proven his own selfish needs are just as important.

i've been thinking all day about when jesse told walt "im gonna get you where you really live" what the hell does that mean? 

I don't think Jesse is actually going to hurt Walt's family. He threatened Walt to draw him out on the offensive in an effort to take him down. He knows Walt fairly well and his playing him. And, as soon as the phone conversation ended Walt called the Nazis. This is going to get interesting.

I don't think Jesse is actually going to hurt Walt's family. He threatened Walt to draw him out on the offensive in an effort to take him down. He knows Walt fairly well and his playing him. And, as soon as the phone conversation ended Walt called the Nazis. This is going to get interesting.

I'm with you.  I doubt Jesse would intentionally harm the White family.

I thought this was great : http://t.co/mPpL3Duj0D

I think he will reveal to Walt Jr who Walt really is. It's a way for Jesse to hit Walt where it hurts, and Hank can film Walt Jr's reaction and use it as evidence should all 3 of them be in the same room.

To boil down my theory, I'm predicting Jesse will come to Walt's hotel unannounced and confront Walt Jr with Skylar and Walt present. Since Walt Jr is in the same room as Walt, he will be rendered useless to act as Heisenberg, allowing Jesse the freedom to tell Walt Jr the truth about Walt and his whereabouts for the past year.

that makes sense. what everybody thinks is going to happen probably wont though haha. as soon as jesse finds out about walt letting jane die, shit is going to get nuts