Breaking Bad Season 5

For a minute I thought Hank was gonna get out with Walt and the nazis were gonna come in seconds after they left and kill Jesse and Gomez. Then the next episode would start with Hank taking his sweet ass time driving to the station gloating about what happened, constantly looking in his rear view mirror at Walt and talking shit to him. Then one time he would look back in the mirror and see the nazis' trucks speeding towards him, but the way it went down was way more intense and had me shouting at the TV "show your badge, show your badge" before the gunfire started. God I love this show, can't wait for these last three episodes!

Even moreso, you can't legally record someone's phone call without giving them notice beforehand and having them consent to it (except in Nevada). So that evidence would have been obtained illegally, and once again would be thrown out in a court.

With the recording of him frantically admitting all of that though, and with Pinkman as a witness, even without hard evidence, Hank could take that back to the DEA, and finally be able to utilize all of their resources to finding what they need to. Before that, he had absolutely nothing. 

somebody has to die soon. im probably one of the only people still pulling for walt, i hope jesse the rat takes that trip to belize

I can't help myself but I still like Walt.  Even with every cast and crew calling him a monster I still don't want him to die.  But then again, what's the point of living when your whole family and friends have been killed/severely harmed.

Maybe to save Jesse, Walt will give him up to the Nazi's to cook? But really not sure what can be done for Hank.  But I agree the case against him would be donezo save for Marie and that probably recorded confession.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was completely weirded out by Todd's face firing that gun.

It took away a lot of the intensity of that scene because I was laughing so hard at Todd.

Damn, $299 retail price? I really wanted to get this for the documentaries (already own seasons 1-4 on BR) but I don't know if I can justify $200+. Could care less about the barrel and apron... Darn it.