Breaking Bad Season 5

Damn, $299 retail price? I really wanted to get this for the documentaries (already own seasons 1-4 on BR) but I don't know if I can justify $200+. Could care less about the barrel and apron... Darn it.

$299 "retail price"

The Walking Dead special editions "retail" at like $175 but ACTUALLY sell for like $85.

So I mean. We'll see what do.

Edit:

It's already down to $230 on the Amazon page and that normally drops a lot when it gets closer.

I really just hope they do a non-special edition blu-ray along side this.

If it's more than $175 I won't do it but I've already put off buying the individual seasons waiting to see what this would be like.

$299 "retail price"

The Walking Dead special editions "retail" at like $175 but ACTUALLY sell for like $85.

So I mean. We'll see what do.

Edit:

It's already down to $230 on the Amazon page and that normally drops a lot when it gets closer.

I really just hope they do a non-special edition blu-ray along side this.

If it's more than $175 I won't do it but I've already put off buying the individual seasons waiting to see what this would be like.

Yeah, I want to see if I can get it cheaper through my work. I'm not an "official" blu ray collector but I am a sucker for special editions of shows/movies I really enjoy. I only picked up the other seasons a couple Black Fridays ago cause they were like $12 each. I guess we'll see.

Wonder if its a prequel because he is gonna die

Hmm. I would probably be more interested with Saul prequel than a sequel to Breaking Bad. I would watch either way but I don't know how they could write stories for him after he had Walt as a client.

reminds me of the rumored matsuka dexter spin off, but better.

At this point, the only character on that show worthy of a spinoff is Batista. They could make a show where he deals with single life while being the older brother to a beautiful young girl like Jamie and all of the many struggles that come with it. 

fkx6FeH.jpg

This is amazing.

I played this religiously growing up. Whenever my friends and I played multiplayer, we wouldn't allow odd job to be used since he was tiny and impossible to shoot. Also, out of all the shooter video games I've played in my entire life, the klobb is the most ineffective piece of shit gun ever.

This is amazing.

I played this religiously growing up. Whenever my friends and I played multiplayer, we wouldn't allow odd job to be used since he was tiny and impossible to shoot. Also, out of all the shooter video games I've played in my entire life, the klobb is the most ineffective piece of shit gun ever.

You and every other dude in their 20s right now!

Facility on OO difficulty under the time limit (what, like 2 minutes?) to unlock the cheat is another fond memory.

This is amazing.

My friends and I were talking about how Oddjob sucks to play against a few days ago. That game is great. Also, the picture with Todd is one of the best things I have ever seen.