How dare you IP ban me.. :'(

Guest thankyoubasedgodv4

Guest thankyoubasedgodv4

Why would you do that to me? Making all these new accounts is not only getting annoying for you guys, but me as well.. plz stop. I wanna be friends.. :(

Guest thankyoubasedgodv4

What an annoying piece of shit you are.

You're prly my bestfriend on here and in real life. No one has ever taken the time to write an entire paragraph about me like you did! And while most people ignore my posts, you always reply to them! That's love, I appreciate you fam.

Also, I love you dashhax<333333

Guest thankyoubasedgodv4

The problem with IP banning this guy is I have to continually update my ignore preferences. Can't we just let him keep his name? He is easy enough to ignore. I realize I'm making a very selfish case here, but still.

why do you think I'm up to v4? It's cuz people block my posts for no reason! :(

In all honesty, I have the best interests of yo posse posse in mind. Everyone thought Casey was a troll so I had to make him look good.

Guest thankyoubasedgodv4

Be less worthless and people won't ignore every single new account you create. Don't try to work around the ignore feature just because no one cares what you have to say.

You must be slow. I was posting links to meatspin, people had a valid reason to block my posts. That is obvious. When someone trolls, they purposefully say stupid things to bate gullible people into replying. It is incredibly entertaining that you continue to take me seriously and reply.

I started posting stupid shit when people were accused of trolling, when they weren't. They were just having fun, and people were upset that fun was being had. Now I'm literally trolling and making multiple accounts to fuck with people and I'm being taken seriously. I am perplexed. Are you guys trolling me?

You must be slow. I was posting links to meatspin, people had a valid reason to block my posts. That is obvious. When someone trolls, they purposefully say stupid things to bate gullible people into replying. It is incredibly entertaining that you continue to take me seriously and reply.

I started posting stupid shit when people were accused of trolling, when they weren't. They were just having fun, and people were upset that fun was being had. Now I'm literally trolling and making multiple accounts to fuck with people and I'm being taken seriously. I am perplexed. Are you guys trolling me?

1333829521897.jpg

disbelief.gif