Ryan Adams- Live After Deaf

you know you have a problem when....

well played, my real thoughts are.......if I don't like these recordings or figure I can live with out them, they will be e-bay gold.....and that will more than make up for the $40ish bucks pre-tax I'd be making at my job.....that I don't particularly care for

I may be insane for saying so, but I almost wish it cost more than that (or that there are more copies than "super duper limited" would imply). If there are 1000 pressed, I think this will sell in 10 minutes because there's a lot of interest and because people know they can flip it. I am so excited for this, but I'm going to be so bummed if I can't get a copy.

I dont think it is going to be worth flipping for people. The price alone is going to scare off people from ebay and the way he has been heavily promoting it (something he usually doesnt do with a paxam only release) makes me think that the people that are really going to want it will get it from him.

I dont think it is going to be worth flipping for people. The price alone is going to scare off people from ebay and the way he has been heavily promoting it (something he usually doesnt do with a paxam only release) makes me think that the people that are really going to want it will get it from him.

it really depends how limited it is. if there's 1000, there will be flippers. if there's 5000-10,000, not as much.