Gates - You Are All You Have Left To Fear 12"

what are they going for now?

i've got the limited blue with the letter pressed sleeve thing.

Not too much. Two of the / 200 press have sold for 30 on ebay in the past few months. There is one copy of the letterpress sitting on ebay for 54 but I don't think anyone wants to pay that.

For you lucky people in NJ:

http://www.vvinyl.com/v/gates-you-are-you-all-have-left-to-fear/4274

Buy Gates' new album, "You Are All You Have to Fear" from Vintage Vinyl and receive a wristband for their instore performance on Tuesday, October 22nd at 7pm. Each album purchased includes ONE wristband. Each person attending needs their own wristband in order to get into the signing. Wristband purchases are NON-RETURNABLE.

From Devildance fb

Hey everyone. Here is the deal with ordering for the Gates ep. It's going up for sale on this Thursday at 3pm eastern time at our bigcartel store. I will make another announcement day of... but here is a link to our store.

http://devildancerecords.bigcartel.com/

The covers are gatefolds. There are three colorways. Here is the breakdown. 
113 Purple Marble (w/letterpress outer cover)
211 Clear
229 Trans purple (This looks black in the photo but it isn't. Pure Noise exclusive color.)

The purple marble color are going to be limited to one per order. Please do not try and buy two, we want everyone who wants one to be able to get them... if you order multiple copies of that version we will be canceling your order and refunding you. If you buy one of each that is fine. Also, two randomly selected orders will win a test press.

The Trans purple is a Pure Noise exclusive and will only be available through the Pure Noise store. 

For international orders. International shipping is ridiculous here now. I am so sorry, but there is nothing we can do to help.

I think that's all for now. Stoked.

19 bucks PPD for this will suck, will probably still hop on it though.

$28ppd for me, woooo!!

anyways, came across an old cd from these dudes in my room that i forgot i had, labeled 193/200, with a note inside saying, "Thanks for your order Ann, hope you enjoy!", from the days when I wasn't 18 and couldnt get a visa and was constantly forking over money to my mother Ann, from ordering shit online.  damn that was a run on sentence.  

From Devildance fb

Hey everyone. Here is the deal with ordering for the Gates ep. It's going up for sale on this Thursday at 3pm eastern time at our bigcartel store. I will make another announcement day of... but here is a link to our store.

http://devildancerecords.bigcartel.com/

The covers are gatefolds. There are three colorways. Here is the breakdown. 

113 Purple Marble (w/letterpress outer cover)

211 Clear

229 Trans purple (This looks black in the photo but it isn't. Pure Noise exclusive color.)

The purple marble color are going to be limited to one per order. Please do not try and buy two, we want everyone who wants one to be able to get them... if you order multiple copies of that version we will be canceling your order and refunding you. If you buy one of each that is fine. Also, two randomly selected orders will win a test press.

The Trans purple is a Pure Noise exclusive and will only be available through the Pure Noise store. 

For international orders. International shipping is ridiculous here now. I am so sorry, but there is nothing we can do to help.

I think that's all for now. Stoked.

1380844_665096710191334_1877660657_n.jpg