Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

I will agree with the second part of that. I still feel like Howl-end is better than the first side. I do like the whole album, though!

yeah, i am a fan of the whole album too, too much blood is just such an odd way to start off an album that has songs like howl, biloxi, and desire. just seems out of place

yeah, i am a fan of the whole album too, too much blood is just such an odd way to start off an album that has songs like howl, biloxi, and desire. just seems out of place

I'm a believer that Brian needs to mix up his lyrics a little bit and not rely on the same imagery / words. Too much blood is the biggest violater of this and is thus the worst song on the album in my opinion.

Guest tms2787

A REALLLLLLLLL long shot but does anyone have two extra tickets for the Cleveland show on this tour? This will be the first time I've missed TGA in Cleveland since they opened for RA/AK3/Thrice. :siqbrag:

A REALLLLLLLLL long shot but does anyone have two extra tickets for the Cleveland show on this tour? This will be the first time I've missed TGA in Cleveland since they opened for RA/AK3/Thrice. :siqbrag:

Doesn't really impress me. Every tour since sink or swim. Rise against tour was after American Slang I think. That was #5.

But good luck finding a ticket.

Guest tms2787

Doesn't really impress me. Every tour since sink or swim. Rise against tour was after American Slang I think. That was #5.

But good luck finding a ticket.

I was just being an idiot, it's not meant to impress. They don't come here often (this will only be the fourth time since that tour), I just didn't expect it to sell out so far in advance. Snooze ya loose.

Guest tms2787

I think they've been here four times total. You're still rather lucky.

I thought they played small bars/clubs (like Now That's Class, not nesscarly that venue but ones like it) quite a few times during the Sink Or Swim-era, a friend of mine was big into them for a while before The '59 Sound and I think I remember him saying he was saw them a few times before that time but I could be wrong... So, ya gotta any extra tickets to sell me? ;) lol

Adam was talking about Arizona (I believe).

I'm assuming that every Detroit date also had a Cleveland one. I've hit every one in Detroit so you missed:

Opening for Dead to Me and the Draft (Sink or Swim Tour)

Opening for the Loved Ones (Senor)

2 headlining (59 sound. These may have been at the Agora Ballroom? I don't know what that is but I grabbed an original setlist from one of these shows and it had "Cleveland - Agora Ballroom" written on it)

Opening for Alk3 / Rise Against

Coheadlining with Hold Steady

One last year after after Handwritten (maybe didn't get this. I think it was more of a one-off than a tour).

Cleveland may have gotten more than Detroit, though. It probably draws about the same number of people but Cleve is on the way to or from Chicago. Detroit is out of the way so it gets skipped sometimes by bands.

Guest tms2787

They didn't come here on The Hold Steady tour or the off date from the RA Show like they did at St. Andrews. I was at that agora ballroom show also, got the setlist too! lol

Cool gesture. I'm sure there are a thousand people (myself included) who would jump on this if we were within any reasonable distance of NYC.