Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

That 7" probably won't be all that limited though. I would think there's atleast 1000 members in the fan club. Wouldn't be surprised if there were 2000. Gaslight's a pretty big band these days.

someone that received their membership package a month ago got a number in the low 2000s. so not that limited at all but that won't stop people that missed out from overpaying for it.

Kind of lost my love for this band.  I never even got through the newest record.  Wasn't even bad just didn't click with me.  If i sell my blue copy would i be able to recoup my $15?  I know they weren't exactly rare.  Let me check ebay.  

I had the US release and the EU with the bonus 7" and since the LPs were the exact same I sold one. Made 11€, so I didn't event get what I paid. Just fyi...

Keep it and give it 2 or 3 spins and you'll really enjoy it, trust me!

Kind of lost my love for this band.  I never even got through the newest record.  Wasn't even bad just didn't click with me.  If i sell my blue copy would i be able to recoup my $15?  I know they weren't exactly rare.  Let me check ebay.  

if you end up wanting to sell it for 15ppd, im your man.