Minus the Bear - Infinity Overhead

i like the record a lot. it's a solid listen. bayles went a little too clean on the production, in my opinion, and jake's lyrics kinda suffer throughout, but it's good overall. the musicality is a bit more aggressive than the past two records, which also unfortunately means there aren't any solid mtb dance jams. it has a good flow and knudson has some really stand out guitar parts. it might be the most cohesive mtb record since highly refined pirates, just cohesive in the new direction. and there is my record preview.

i emailed Daangerbird last night about what SRC is selling and got a reply this morning. what SRC says they are selling is not correct and does/will not exist. the only thing they are pressing is the 16 page book with a single LP on 180 gram black vinyl.

But then people will order it and when they finally realize it's not coming SRC will refund them in store cred.....oh, wait. I see what they did there.

This is the exact info we were given from Dangerbirds distributor:

Last minute addition from Dangerbird. Not exclusive to any retailer. Only 500-1K

available (don’t know yet). 2LP (180g), housed in a 50 page pictorial of the

bands’ history (12x12 book). Really nice piece.

We sent him the concerns in this thread and will let you know what he comes back with as soon as we have!

This is the exact info we were given from Dangerbirds distributor:

Last minute addition from Dangerbird. Not exclusive to any retailer. Only 500-1K

available (don’t know yet). 2LP (180g), housed in a 50 page pictorial of the

bands’ history (12x12 book). Really nice piece.

We sent him the concerns in this thread and will let you know what he comes back with as soon as we have!

i think the label saying no overules their distributor...

Sooooooo...how is it SRC's fault or evilness or sneakiness that they posted up a product based on information from a distro?

To be honest...it's gotten tiresome with the SRC-bashing and bitching and moaning. It's like it's in each and every single thread.

Shat...want to post the exact email reply you got from Dangerbird? If we're going to start demanding that SRC give us transparency in all that they do may as well demand and expect it from everyone else then.

I wasn't saying Shat was wrong. I was just saying that was the exact info we were provided. Distros are wrong all the time. We loose money any time we have to do refunds, even if the customer is kind enough to take store credit so I highly doubt we would make this up for fun.

Regardless the distro was WRONG! I have no idea where the double LP and 50 page booklet came from, but here is the newest info I received

Single LP w/ CD and 16 page booklet. 180 Gram Clear.

Also in the future if you don't think what we have is correct info you can also email us. We do our best to get the info but the distros are the ones in charge of providing it to us. If they are incorrect there is not much I can do about it unless someone brings it to our attention. We will gladly put time into investigating if you are questioning what we post!