The Starting Line ...returns?

Will catch them in Hollywood and NJ. I love these type of shows...was great when NFG did self titled and JEW with Bleed American. Hope Saves The Day stops writing new music and starts the Through Being Cool tour.

Wow, you're going to fly to NJ?

I'll be doing both So Cal dates. Stoked for those.

Will catch them in Hollywood and NJ. I love these type of shows...was great when NFG did self titled and JEW with Bleed American. Hope Saves The Day stops writing new music and starts the Through Being Cool tour.

You should repress Through Being Cool! EVR is right here in Albany where I am, maybe I could muscle some contracts out of them for you! One of those sweet ass negative test press packages would be a good payment for my services!

Wow, you're going to fly to NJ?

I'll be doing both So Cal dates. Stoked for those.

My family lives there and I'll be back for the holidays. But from my experience the "scene" in NJ has a lot more energy than LA anyway (understandably so for east coast bands) otherwise I wouldn't go twice.

A through being cool tour would be awesome but why would you want them to stop writing music. Honestly this is the best incarnation of the band in a long time. Their new guitarist adds so much to their live show and killed it on their last record. Now that the trilogy is done I think what comes next will be spectacular. I love the old stuff and would love to tours for those albums but disregarding their new stuff and wanting the stop making music is nonsense.

A through being cool tour would be awesome but why would you want them to stop writing music. Honestly this is the best incarnation of the band in a long time. Their new guitarist adds so much to their live show and killed it on their last record. Now that the trilogy is done I think what comes next will be spectacular. I love the old stuff and would love to tours for those albums but disregarding their new stuff and wanting the stop making music is nonsense.

It's merely an opinion. I haven't disregarded any of their new music, nor have I enjoyed anything post stay what you are.

• 3 months later...