PO (coming soon) Margot and the Nuclear So and So's - Dust of Retreat

I may have gotten one of the tests. I am hoping at least.

that's be sweet man!!! if you do Id be super curious what you paid for it??? I didnt try as I dont have a whole lot of funds at the moment....and I am sure there are others that want it more!!! (like yourself) good luck hope you win!!!!!!!! let us know

Was about to bid on the tests, but i cant justify spending $50+ dollars on a test even though i love margot to death. I also was not aware buzzard came on any other color other than red, i thought they were all pressed on red.

yeah its /300 on red i believe.

i thought about bidding on the test but i just can't justify the expense. i'd be curious to know how much they went for though

curiousity bump....calling jonnystorm....

Sorry, I put a bid in at $120 and apparently I didn't get it :( This is my favorite album of all time. I am very upset. But whatever I still have my Animal! test press and 3 copies of dust including a blue copy, so I am still excited. Cannot wait for this album.

That is an awesome Margot collection. My ex got me into them in 2008, I've seen them 12+ times since then. The coolest time was when they played the Slowdown in Omaha and we drove out from Chicago and made a weekend out of it. We actually hung out with Richard and Sweet Baby Kang all day after they loaded in. Richard chain smoked, I regretted buying a copy of Animal/Not Animal that night but I eventually got my hands on one and just had to sell it (as in recently, not I must sell this). I'm hoping eventually I'll get another one.

MargotCollection.jpg

Here is my Margot collection...well before I sold a bunch of animal and not animal albums to people who really needed them. They are my favorite.

Hmmm.. Why'd you message me asking me if I wanted to trade my Animal/Not Animal copy if you have multiples of each?

Also, where's Rot Gut?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmmm.. Why'd you message me asking me if I wanted to trade my Animal/Not Animal copy if you have multiples of each?

Also, where's Rot Gut?

yo, this is an old pic. i sold off all of theanimal/not animals and a freind was looking for them. this pics was taken before rot gut.

if you did the pledge for the white vinyl of rot gut, i'm pretty sure they hooked you up first.

i got a blue and i didn't pre-order until 12 hours or so after it went up.

about the record itself, i'm a little underwhelmed with the quality of the final product for $28 shipped( flimsy sleeve, no insert etc)

that being said, i know they had it mastered specifically for vinyl and i'm sure that's not cheap. so if the sound is great ,that will ease the pain a little bit. there's also no other group of musicians that i'd rather support....the packaging just seemed a little lacking to me.

those of you that have it in your hands... thoughts?