Glassjaw 7" set + custom shirt + ticket = $93

I just now got shipping confirmation... I'm pretty sure this constitutes bullshit doesn't it?

How the fuck am I supposed to get rid of a ticket in a day or two when I get it as I live in NC?

Bah!

Yeah, it's really unfair of them to not give you enough time to sell something on the secondary market. What dicks!

I got my ticket today and I'm willing to part with it for what I consider cheap.

25 bucks worth in trade shipped (obviously kind of subjective) or 20 bucks cash.

I just messaged simplyjeff, but he hasn't responded to my post from yesterday so if I don't hear from him soon (I'd have to ship this out at the post office tomorrow by like noon to ensure that you get it, you pay shipping if you want anything over priority otherwise I have it covered.) I'll sell/trade it to whoever else is interested.

Sorry I don't have a "wantlist" or anything, but this is my discogs collection to give you an idea of what I'm into.

Just when I thought I was done with Glassjaw and merchdirect, I get sucked into some dumbass bundle deal that only contains a portion of what I actually want only to be screwed over by not being able to unload the ticket.

I'm tired of bundle packages that include in-demand vinyl with completely useless crap to pad the cost up to nearly $100. The portion I want costs $30. I'm a sucker.

Just when I thought I was done with Glassjaw and merchdirect, I get sucked into some dumbass bundle deal that only contains a portion of what I actually want only to be screwed over by not being able to unload the ticket.

I'm tired of bundle packages that include in-demand vinyl with completely useless crap to pad the cost up to nearly $100. The portion I want costs $30. I'm a sucker.

no one forced you to buy it.

by the way, had you bought all those 7"s separately on the first go-round it would have cost you about 50-55 bucks in total when including the separate shipping costs (i know, because i did). oh, and that doesnt include $3 adapters which you dont need for this new batch of 7"s either. their shirts are always $20 online, so you knew what you were getting there. either way, you would have spent a lot of money on that set of 7"s.

if more people would learn to conquer this compulsion of "gotta have it all," theyll realize they wont die if they dont own everything. seriously, its okay to not buy/own everything a band releases. im convinced these packages werent meant for you in the first place. they were meant for people in NYC.

Honestly even the most devout glassjaw fans should just be weary of anything like this that goes on anymore. I can see the cool side of this thats its unique and original but I can also see the infuriating side of this that fans just want to own the music of a band they love and support.

no one forced you to buy it.

by the way, had you bought all those 7"s separately on the first go-round it would have cost you about 50-55 bucks in total when including the separate shipping costs (i know, because i did). oh, and that doesnt include $3 adapters which you dont need for this new batch of 7"s either. their shirts are always $20 online, so you knew what you were getting there. either way, you would have spent a lot of money on that set of 7"s.

if more people would learn to conquer this compulsion of "gotta have it all," theyll realize they wont die if they dont own everything. seriously, its okay to not buy/own everything a band releases. im convinced these packages werent meant for you in the first place. they were meant for people in NYC.

I didn't need to own everything. I just wanted a copy of Stars that could easily be played without fussing with the centering for 5 minutes because playing mine with the adapter puts it off center and it sounds like shit.

I know no one forced me to buy it. I was just stupid enough to believe that I could actually get my order in a timely fashion.

If it was only "meant for" people in NY, they should have only made it available to residents of NY.

The whole act of bundling exclusive vinyl with other crap is annoying but I took a chance and lost.

I got my package today and I've made peace with not being able to sell the ticket but if any of you haven't listened to your new copy of Stars yet, I suggest you do immediately. My Stars is another copy of Jesus Glue but the label is red. Mispress?

What? So you got two Jesus glue vinyl? ;)

I'll have to check mine later.

I got my package today and I've made peace with not being able to sell the ticket but if any of you haven't listened to your new copy of Stars yet, I suggest you do immediately. My Stars is another copy of Jesus Glue but the label is red. Mispress?

we'll get to see how many people here don't listen to their records with how many people respond to this. they already started to come out of the woodwork already in just 2 minutes.