Glassjaw 7" set + custom shirt + ticket = $93

I got each 7" as they were released originally. Keep in mind that had you done that you would have paid separate shipping for each one ($4-5) and each 7" was 6 bucks. Give or take that's $60 for the whole set. Their shirts are always 20 bucks. So, there's an extra 13 bucks in there for whatever the event is plus shipping, tax, whatever. Anyway, I realize its all shipping together but all told - speaking as someone that bought each 7" one by one - it isn't that bad of a deal.

edit: plus the adaptors. Which were at least an extra $3.

i like the custom t-shirt option, but the single-sided 7"s are a rip-off. They should just press all of the songs on an LP along with their other recent Coloring Book EP.

So, update... Apparently these are shipping next week, they are limited to a certain number (not made to order), the tickets are hard tickets and are transferable. I'm not sure what the total quantity was because I didn't wanna be annoying and keep asking questions. I apparently ordered a small shirt instead of medium, so that sucks. If anyone wants to buy the shirt or ticket from me, let me know. The shirt is blue with yellow gj.