What did Lazy Laborador do...

My issue with her is that she bids on certain records every single time they go up for auction, even if she has already won/flipped a few copies. So, she either drives up the prices of records I win to actually keep or she wins the auction herself and then flips it.

thats pretty much it right there.

hey, i get it. you have an outlet for making money in the inevitable market of supply and demand. good for you.

but she has turned herself into stub hub. a bullshit second hand market that fucks people over in 2 ways. 1) directly charging buyers way too much. 2) convincing the buyers and sellers market that something (thats probably still ravailabl)e is suddenly worth 5x its retail price.

thats pretty much it right there.

hey, i get it. you have an outlet for making money in the inevitable market of supply and demand. good for you.

but she has turned herself into stub hub. a bullshit second hand market that fucks people over in 2 ways. 1) directly charging buyers way too much. 2) convincing the buyers and sellers market that something (thats probably still ravailabl)e is suddenly worth 5x its retail price.

this. exactly.

and shes still a cunt.

If people are too stupid to do a few minutes of research, then that's their own fault.

Funny to see Toki call her a cunt since you don't know her personally. She found an avenue to make money off stupid people, get over it.

just because people are stupid, it doesnt make it any less shitty.

even if that handful of people are not bright enough to figure out that paying $250 for a record thats still on hot topic's shelves, thats still enough to encourage absurd bidding in an auction.

it fucks up the game for everyone.

If people are too stupid to do a few minutes of research, then that's their own fault.

Funny to see Toki call her a cunt since you don't know her personally. She found a avenue to make money off stupid people, get over it.

No man, don't you know no one is ever allowed to make a profit on anything? EVER??

And isn't it ironic that eBay is the most ethical of places for buying/selling? it really does suck that she is really taking advantage of the system. A terrible person for sure.

Look man. I got no problem with flipping records for profit, even crazy profit. Everyone has to hustle.

When you bid shit up to artificially inflat the price so the bubble you created doesn't burst, that sucks. That behavior, and that behavior alone, isn't defensible. Why would you stick up for that?