The Fall of Troy- Self titled Re-issue in August via ETR

Cant wait for this to drop. Definitely my favorite reissue to come out this year.

Thanks as always Ross. Any chance you snagged a pic of the /50 variant?

Here ya go my friend, Basically they press two records on top of each other which makes the label on the inner record explode.

7874537842_6976991305_z.jpg

Supposedly we are only the second company to ever do it and it was a process created by someone at the plant

Wait, I thought the ETR/EVR version (with original cover) was supposed to be the one in beer/red colour?

Why does it show in the picture that the one with the knife is in beer/red??

Or am I missing something here...??

There are no photos that show the vinyl with the covers that correspond to that color - you're basing it on the center labels which all records have the knife as side a and the person as side b.

Hey Ross how do those label blowouts sound? any significant change in the audio quality?

Shit looks thuper thick.

The plant said they are pressed at 190 gram and may sound a bit worse but its kind of hit or miss.

I havent gotten a chance to listen to them yet but if they have sound issues and anyone randomly gets one that does not want it then pm me and ill be happy to swap them out a normal copy for a label blowout. Im sure many variant collectors would be happy to get their hands onto the label blowout regardless.