MAN ADVICE

I had, what I thought was an intelligent, well-spoken, honest woman... That turned out well.  Truth of the matter is almost all women are shitty and will suck your soul straight from your still living body.

Also, I don't like women that are typically considered "hawt".  Do any other guys on here have a taste for... how do I put this... "thicker" women?

I think thickness is making a comeback. but then some people get confused. having the thickness is the not same as being obese.

First. My last comment was not to entice woman-bashing. I was being hyperbolic to make a point that many women I encounter get by on good looks without being intelligent or interesting. They exist, but the older I get, the more married they get. There is potential in the single, attractive crowd, they just need to grow some fuckin' depth.

Second. There is a difference between a woman and a twig. I, for one, like a woman. They come in different shapes, sizes, colors, and walks of life, but a woman is a woman.

They exist, but the older I get, the more married they get.

look at it this way, in about 3-5 years... the older you get, the more divorced they get.

look at it this way, in about 3-5 years... the older you get, the more divorced they get.

hahaha right?  so should i just casually date for the next 3-5 years, then snag a high quality divorcee that spent her previous marriage working out her insecurities and figuring out what she wants?

it's neither here nor there.  since my last long term relationship, i've become quite happy doing what i do and being who i am.  having a girl would be great, but i'm in no position to settle.  the vetting process, though, is positively exhausting.

I heard an interview on NPR last night about your music choices being decided between the ages of 15 - 25, but they meandered into talking about physical appearance and what it meant for the future. The most attractive girls in those years are waaaaay more likely to have 3 or 4 kids around 10 - 20 years later. They articulated it much better on the radio. 

So, by that maths, abovetheearth could be right. You may have a better shot at the career-focused, driven gals. 

The size issue generally varies from person to person but I like a girl with a body that says "I care about how I look, but not so much that I won't party hard". Which probably equates to an extra 10 - 15 pounds or so. 

The size issue generally varies from person to person but I like a girl with a body that says "I care about how I look, but not so much that I won't party hard". Which probably equates to an extra 10 - 15 pounds or so. 

definitely a person to person thing. I used to be into large men. like men who can’t fit comfortably into one seat on an airplane. my roommate likes skinny dudes who are as tall as her... or shorter. my other friend is into guys who drive big trucks and wear plaid. it really just doesn't matter anymore

last night i met up with my sister and her friends at a seedy bar nearby. place was absolutely FULL of whoores.

sister got really drunk, and i took her home when it was time. of course she puked all over herself and my car minutes before getting back to our street.

but as i spent the next hour taking care of her while she filled a bucket while claiming "i'm seriously straight edge now", i couldn't help but think "thank god this is my sister and not someone i'm trying to bed." that alone helped solidify the whole 'no women right now' thing.

as long as she's not doing hard drugs or getting black out drunk and driving, just let her do her thing.

it's one thing for people to not smoke or drink, but it's always bothered me when they act like others shouldn't either.

i understand if you're upset that she lied, but you shouldn't be upset about her being at a guy's house to pick up weed. because, show of hands everyone- who has ever been in contact with a female who deals?

I've had 3 female dealers, But yea its mainly guys and she's just picking up weed.

This is entirely untrue. Women are human, and therefor susceptible to being the ugliest creatures that consume air that is better suited for a mole. That being said, I try to see the good in everyone.

I've been liking a lot of posts you're making lately. buttbuttbutt should go on a date with you. B)