MAN ADVICE

I can already picture the "why look like that when you are so beautiful"s, "you are so funny, you are like my dream girl"s and the like.

Plus, all the "you're hot, let's fuck"s.

OkC experiment update: So far instead of receiving multiple messages an hour with full sentences ranging from weird to needing a restraining order...I have only received five messages with a variation of the word "hey."

Pretty sure you would show on mine, I seem to get all PA girls (I should really go through the settings). Maybe I will send a comical message.

Edit: or I missed a key part of what you said, so that won't be happening since I don't even have that.

I have Plenty of Fish, which I am sure is just as bad.

Tri-state area \m/ 
I almost made a POF account but I think their aesthetics suck and therefore I couldn't bring myself to join. Is that weird?

If anyone with an OkCupid account does want to send me the most obnoxious pickup lines you can think of, go for it: 

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/fluxandfl0w/

Pretty sure you would show on mine, I seem to get all PA girls (I should really go through the settings). Maybe I will send a comical message.

Edit: or I missed a key part of what you said, so that won't be happening since I don't even have that.

I have Plenty of Fish, which I am sure is just as bad.

I just heard of plenty of fish. I think I need to get on that for the lulz

similarly, i'm annoyed that okc continues to show me girls up to 100 miles away despite me setting it under 15. I DON'T WANT SOUTHERN CONNECTICUT TAIL.