MAN ADVICE

um...you can tell if a woman has a true orgasm.

If you can't then I feel bad for you.. 

You can tell basically she loses all control of her body and her vag muscles start spasming. 

My fuck buddy (cause that is literally what we are.. good friends who are just horny.. yes I'm in the best of "friend zones" and I'll talk about that in a sec) literally looks like shes going through an exorcism when she orgasms. It's really fun to be down there when she does. It's like a roller coaster ride.

Now about this friend zone bit. I'm probably one of the very few that can have non sexual friendships with girls. That's mainly because I've basically spent my life being like these people are cool and I'd like to hang with them. Who cares if something comes out of it. Unfortunately this has led to some bad side effects which have prevented me from staying friends with the girls I have dated. I figure if we take that step where we move from friends to a relationship there's no going backwards. All my exes have said that they wanted to remain friends and I have told them that I'm not interested in that shit when we broke up. I'm sure I missed out on some things but on the other hand I feel that we made the choice, it's over, move the fuck on. The best is when my ex-wife said that she wanted to remain friends when she told me she wanted the divorce. I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at her, but I played along through the whole procedure cause I didn't want her to flip out and proceed to start taking things from me (I have to say I got out Scott Free from that marriage and I'm damn lucky and happy about that). Oh she also said that she would help me meet new girls. Yeah she uhh was not right in the head in the end. 

Regarding my fuck buddy. I'm starting to find myself not giving a fuck about perusing other girls to date. I'm not developing feeling towards my friend or anything like that (she's really not ready for a relationship and kind doesn't have her shit together), it's more why should I put in the effort to try to meet someone when I'm already getting my wick wet and having an awesome friend to do it with. I'm contemplating trying to put more distance between myself and my friend so that I can pursue other girls. 

bigbruise got out of the friendzone with one sentence. I think we both friendzoned each other actually. we didn’t so much as flirt for six months.

he looked at me, said ‘Madie, I know we’re friends, but fuck it.’ went for it and kissed me. it was awesome.

If you can't then I feel bad for you.. 

You can tell basically she loses all control of her body and her vag muscles start spasming. 

My fuck buddy (cause that is literally what we are.. good friends who are just horny.. yes I'm in the best of "friend zones" and I'll talk about that in a sec) literally looks like shes going through an exorcism when she orgasms. It's really fun to be down there when she does. It's like a roller coaster ride.

Now about this friend zone bit. I'm probably one of the very few that can have non sexual friendships with girls. That's mainly because I've basically spent my life being like these people are cool and I'd like to hang with them. Who cares if something comes out of it. Unfortunately this has led to some bad side effects which have prevented me from staying friends with the girls I have dated. I figure if we take that step where we move from friends to a relationship there's no going backwards. All my exes have said that they wanted to remain friends and I have told them that I'm not interested in that shit when we broke up. I'm sure I missed out on some things but on the other hand I feel that we made the choice, it's over, move the fuck on. The best is when my ex-wife said that she wanted to remain friends when she told me she wanted the divorce. I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at her, but I played along through the whole procedure cause I didn't want her to flip out and proceed to start taking things from me (I have to say I got out Scott Free from that marriage and I'm damn lucky and happy about that). Oh she also said that she would help me meet new girls. Yeah she uhh was not right in the head in the end. 

Regarding my fuck buddy. I'm starting to find myself not giving a fuck about perusing other girls to date. I'm not developing feeling towards my friend or anything like that (she's really not ready for a relationship and kind doesn't have her shit together), it's more why should I put in the effort to try to meet someone when I'm already getting my wick wet and having an awesome friend to do it with. I'm contemplating trying to put more distance between myself and my friend so that I can pursue other girls. 

geez, must be rough..........

How is that working out for you?

Isn't asexual when an organism procreates without needing a ~sperm donation?

I mean, it's working out fine but it means boys feel I often put them in the "friendzone" because I don't want to sleep with them. And for the dudes that don't want to sleep with me, their girlfriends put an axe to our friendship. So I generally can't maintain dude friends and it blows because guys are so much more fun (depending, obviously. There are rad chicks out there too.)

But asexual can be used to describe starfish, though when it comes to humans it means that we don't experience sexual attraction. It's such an umbrella though that there are so many different kinds of asexuals. It's just weird because I don't mind it but people don't understand it and don't ever really want to.

I brought it up because it's hilarious to read these threads when they get to a real sexual place and I'm just like "so these Christmas decorations in my house look real nice today."

I think this sometimes too.. mainly because I feel no need to have sex with anyone.

It just...freaks me out. Like I'm really uncomfortable about touching so I think that plays a part. But I have never looked at a person and went "wow, I want to sleep with you."

There's also a chance that if I ~fall in love~ with someone, I'll figure shit out but right now I'm in a NOPE THATS SO GROSS mindset.

It just...freaks me out. Like I'm really uncomfortable about touching so I think that plays a part. But I have never looked at a person and went "wow, I want to sleep with you."

There's also a chance that if I ~fall in love~ with someone, I'll figure shit out but right now I'm in a NOPE THATS SO GROSS mindset.

yea I get that, I kinda like doing other stuff but that actually sex thing is like eh... and you probably will, it might just be weird for you now because you dont like anyone. Or maybe you really are gay...because penis's are gross. So there's that

I'm just strange, I think I'm too career driven to actually care about any sort of aspect of relationships. But I am romantically attracted to dudes, so who knows. I've had like two "serious crushes" and they've all ended horribly and the people involved will never know about them. 

It would be so much easier if I was attracted to girls.

What if you just skip the touchin' part and got right to the lovin' and the squeezin? 

That might work.