MAN ADVICE

one of my girlfriends just got both her nipples done. She kept snapchatting me pictures of them so finally I deleted snapchat.

I think we've all heard the horror stories (medically) about nipple piercings but it's a personal choice, so who cares what your friends think.

do you girlfriend, do you.

Hahahaha, probably not. I get irrationally upset if people touch me. High fives and hugs are awesome but if you put an arm around my shoulder or hug me from behind, like...I'm not going to talk to you for a few days.

I can understand that to an extent.  Physical contact is an odd beast with me, 99% of the time it just makes my skin crawl and I just tense up.  Typically I'll say how awkward I feel and people will get it then. 

However, the other 1% of the time when it's a lady person I'm into then touching is one of the only things that stops my brain from going a mile a minute and I can just be in the moment.  (As a side note is there a drug I can take to just shut my brain off, I am tired of internally anaylizing everything to the nth degree) 

also i used to have a dermal anchor in my cleavage so I can't really talk about trashy/not trashy.

edit: and I am wearing penis glasses in my avatar.

I want to get just one nip done i think.  I'm much more into piercings than tattoos but the consensus amongst my friends is that its either trashy or hot.

trashy is not a look i go for sooo 

I dont think its trashy... but as far as the cold thing goes im pretty sure it hurts like hell everytime they get hard for a while after you get them pierced

I dont think its trashy... but as far as the cold thing goes im pretty sure it hurts like hell everytime they get hard for a while after you get them pierced

Oooh I didn't think of that.  I can totally see that happening.

I'm still sticking with the not trashy thing with this tho.  I'd imagine most gals getting this done because it would feel better/more sensitive during sexy time.  I mean, that's why I would get it done.  Dudes pierce their cocks because it feels better, so why can't chicks pierce their nips for the same reason?

Last week, a fine lookin lady came in my store, and according to a co worker, she was feelin my style feelin my flow.

She works at another store in the mall, one that I never shop at. I've stopped in twice in the last week, and about to make it a third. But I have yet to see her working. How many more failed visits before it gets creepy?