MAN ADVICE

I just find it weird, as a 14 year old, you weren't jerking it at least once every 2 hours anyway. How did you last a day and a half?

Every 2 hours is an obvious hyperbole, but I know what you mean so I'll field this question anyway:

It probably would have been tough to jack off (unless it's really lightly, maybe?) cause when your hand hits yr nuts you'd be like 'oof!' If you've ever had blue balls then you know it's super uncomfortable, you feel it all the way from down in yr nuts, up to your lower abdomen. Feels like getting kicked square in the nuts, combined with doing 1 million crunches. At that age I used to come home at night all buzzed, pound whatever was in the fridge within seconds and pass out. I was pretty out of it, but I do remember walking home like a bowlegged cowboy wearing nut-hugger jeans. Then woke up the next day and was like 'damn, my nuts are still sore.' Didn't know what it was and put it together way later on that it was blue balls and was like 'whoa, as if... blue balls is a real thing.'

I've never experienced the phenomenon known as blue balls in my whole life. I used to do a lot of making out/dry humping in my teenage years, and it just never happened to me. Maybe I jerked off so much back then that there was never enough stuff built up down there to cause it. The way people describe it, I feel bad for anyone who has.

Same here, I don't think I've ever experienced it (and I've definitely been in situations that would warrant them).

Reading all these stories makes me wish I had good ones.

The best I can do is compile a list of ways I've avoided being kissed which has involved dropping to the ground, putting a blanket over my head, putting my hands over someone else's mouth, and even says "ew, no."

I'm pretty boring and I've definitely never given anyone blue balls...but I've apparently taken a few low blows at egos.

Reading all these stories makes me wish I had good ones.

The best I can do is compile a list of ways I've avoided being kissed which has involved dropping to the ground, putting a blanket over my head, putting my hands over someone else's mouth, and even says "ew, no."

I'm pretty boring and I've definitely never given anyone blue balls...but I've apparently taken a few low blows at egos.

You should post this list on your OKCupid,

I can't decide which one of these I like the most, dropping to the ground gives me a really funny mental picture.

I can't decide which one of these I like the most, dropping to the ground gives me a really funny mental picture.

The way you're envisioning it is probably quite accurate to what happened, it's pretty much just what it sounds like. A dude put his arms around me outside and tried to lean in for a kiss and my whole body just gave up. I sat on the pavement for a good minute while he just stared at me with this real great "what the fuck" expression.

Got drunk last night and asked this girl to hangout tonight, and she said, "Sure, I'm down!"  Earlier that day while I was at my part time job, a friend of mine got a text from another friend of this girl saying, "Ask John why he hasn't made a move on ______ yet."

I suck at that stuff so then I just got awkward about it and didn't talk about it.  And now I don't even know if I wan't to hangout and have no idea what to do.  The only other girl I've ever made plans to hang out with 1 on 1 was my ex...and god that was awkward until we got comfortable around each other.  I guess we'll see how this goes.

Here's the sad part.  With my ex, she had to make the first move on me because I'm so bad at that.  All that goes through my head are all the things that could go wrong if I try and make a move and how bad the situation could end up.  So then I just get all nervous and never do anything.  

Go out somewhere. Sitting in one and one has the potential to be more awkward. So go out where other people are around, and just talk to her as you would a friend.. go from there.

well i mean i hangout with her almost every day at school.  eat lunch together all the time.  going to the library shortly with her to study.  this is going to be the first time its like, just us hanging out outside of school.

The main problem is I just got out of an almost 2 year relationship a month ago.  This girl is cool and stuff, I just don't want anything to happen too fast.  Fuck it.  We'll see how it goes.

If things start to move too fast for your liking, just explain that situation. If she can't respect that you enjoy her company but also need some space due to the circumstances...then she probably isn't someone you want a relationship with. 

But quite honestly, I feel like most people would be more than understanding of wanting to move slow after getting out of a long term relationship.

The main problem is I just got out of an almost 2 year relationship a month ago.  This girl is cool and stuff, I just don't want anything to happen too fast.  Fuck it.  We'll see how it goes.

this is your big chance, man!  man up, hit this with confidence.  fake it 'til you make it.  this is one experience out of thousands more you'll have over the course of your life.  don't worry about fucking up or how the chick is viewing you.  you are a goddamn 10.  the fucking man.  now get out there and show this chick that she's lucky.