MAN ADVICE

I was told yesterday id be dateable if i cleaned myself up (cut hair, shave my beard, dress nice, didnt wear a cap all the time). my hair is super curly so i kinda have to wear it all the time

weird thing. Most people think im bald because i am never seen without a hat. Which in my case is sooooo untrue.

Honestly, I didn't even respond after that. I was baked and couldn't comprehend all the subjects he was throwing at me. Later in the night he said 'can I come take advantage of you'. After that I was 100% turned off.

I was told yesterday id be dateable if i cleaned myself up (cut hair, shave my beard, dress nice, didnt wear a cap all the time). my hair is super curly so i kinda have to wear it all the time

weird thing. Most people think im bald because i am never seen without a hat. Which in my case is sooooo untrue.

Being kempt might make all the difference. I don't know what you look like, but maybe it's worth trying. Plus, cleaning up feels good.

Being kempt might make all the difference. I don't know what you look like, but maybe it's worth trying. Plus, cleaning up feels good.

i don't mind shaving or dressing nice. it's the hair thing that might be the problem. my hair is super curly and it's growing out (growing my hair long) so it's rather unmanageable so to speak and i just dont like the way it looks at the moment. about 5 more inches and it should weigh down.

my roommate is a hair stylist by trade and told me she'd work with me if i really don't want to wear a hat and she'd put all this product in my hair to keep it somewhat kept if i feel the need. i should probably take her up on the offer.

I have a lot of interesting things on my phone from these past few months I jumped back into talking to men. Maybe I will post more later when I'm home. I don't want to embarrass any of these guys, but some of it's just insane.

If you are looking to just get laid than yes cleaning yourself up goes a long way. If you are looking for love than stay true to who you are and be careful of fixer upper girls. You know the kind that say they love you just the way you are but secretly try to change things about you little by little through manipulation. Those are the worst.

If you are looking to just get laid than yes cleaning yourself up goes a long way. If you are looking for love than stay true to who you are and be careful of fixer upper girls. You know the kind that say they love you just the way you are but secretly try to change things about you little by little through manipulation. Those are the worst.

i saw this happen time and time again. once my friend met this woman who had him clean himself up, stop drinking as much, got new friends, get a new job, pay for her school, have her baby, then dumped him the day she graduated college for a rather wealthy gentleman. she was not the most liked person after that.

i saw this happen time and time again. once my friend met this woman who had him clean himself up, stop drinking as much, got new friends, get a new job, pay for her school, have her baby, then dumped him the day she graduated college for a rather wealthy gentleman. she was not the most liked person after that.

Didn't really have to "clean up" that much, but my ex-wife was usually on about me not shaving regularly, getting a haircut regularly or dressing nicer for work (I work in tech with engineers.. ). Especially near the end. She cited it as one of the reasons why she left me saying "I didn't try hard enough for her anymore". Kinda made me wonder why she stuck with me in the first place if that is how she felt. Also my friends have all now told me how I was completely different when I was with her.. more uptight and almost forced to not be able to cut loose. Kinda wish they had said something before the wedding.. ahh well.

haha!

i just told her "fair warning, i get intense when fantasy football is on the line"

her response "whatever, i get intense when i eat wings. game on"

quite fond indeed.

ALSO!

in the spirit of this thread, i have every intention of taking her lazer tagging.

just got back. she is down right adorable. totally cool, very easy to talk to. even while with a group, we spent most of the night talking to each other.

things got off to an incredibly awkward start when our bartender was this girl who i havent spoken to in a year... since we last fucked.

but definitely a good time, and were already texting about the next time were gonna hang out. shes suggesting fancy gourmet burgers.

Haha, I guess I was one of those people, I assumed you were bald too!