MAN ADVICE

just got back. she is down right adorable. totally cool, very easy to talk to. even while with a group, we spent most of the night talking to each other.

things got off to an incredibly awkward start when our bartender was this girl who i havent spoken to in a year... since we last fucked.

but definitely a good time, and were already texting about the next time were gonna hang out. shes suggesting fancy gourmet burgers.

Ry you got a bartender? That is impressive my friend. They are the unicorns of the horse world, people speak their name but very few if any at all have seen one let alone ridden one.

"Two studies demonstrated that men's (but not women's) cognitive performance declined if they were led to believe that they interacted with a woman via a computer (Study 1) or even if they merely anticipated an interaction with a woman (Study 2)"

Well, that explains a lot. Emphasis mine.

(Source via Reddit)

i am 30...this gal that is pursuing me is 24... i dont even know. i feel that's too young, based on the experiences i've gone through that have made me mature like a 40 year old.

:wacko:

Nothing wrong there. I mean.. There could be but I certainly wouldn't write her off based on 6 years

i am 30...this gal that is pursuing me is 24... i dont even know. i feel that's too young, based on the experiences i've gone through that have made me mature like a 40 year old.

:wacko:

Dude think of it this way.. when you are 35, she will be 29.. does that seem like any more of a comfort stretch.. no. My range is usually 2 years old to 7 years younger at this point, I'm 32. I think that range will stick for a while though I may increase the older range in case some hot 35 year old really wants to

I'm 23. I usually am attracted to guys 7+ years older than me.

my parents are 9 years apart. I really don't see the big deal. we like who we like. if you connect with someone, that's what's up.

...I think that goes without saying that I don't think old dudes dating minors is okay though.

I'm 23. I usually am attracted to guys 7+ years older than me.

my parents are 9 years apart. I really don't see the big deal. we like who we like. if you connect with someone, that's what's up.

...I think that goes without saying that I don't think old dudes dating minors is okay though.

this.

everyone should be judged on their own merits.

this girl im talking to now is presenting a strange trend.

should things work out, it would be three consecutive 22 year olds with one older sister and a name that could pass for a guys.

I agree with you there 100%... just uncertainty. I said I'd kick it...we shall see what happens.

Typically, the younger gals run like hell if they hear i've been married before.

Younger gals tend to dig that I've been married before, once they realize I'm far more mature than the dudes they've seen previously. However, most of these girls tend to act younger and often get on my nerves, seriously, it's like anyone under 25 is ALWAYS on their goddamn cell phones.

Update... for anyone who cares....

I've been seeing this girl Beth. We've been texting nonstop every day for about a month and we've hung 5 times, hooked up the last two times... most recently on Saturday night (successful booty call wut wut!!). Last week I invited her to come watch me play baseball, I play in an office league and our playoff game was supposed to be last night (damn rain...). She agrees. Then on Sunday I text her to confirm she can still come, because she's been wishy-washy on plans before, and again she says yes. But then she adds "im not your gf." I'm like, "ok" cus it kind of caught me off guard, I hadn't been calling her my gf or anything. Then it got me thinking, maybe she is trying to make me think about how I'm acting. I'm still kinda seeing other girls too, and we've talked about it. So I tell her that she's the only one I'm interested in right now, and she gets all weirded out... slows way down on the texts for a few days, starts sending one word responses. The baseball game got cancelled due to rain so I never got to see her last night.

This morning I say good morning like most days, and mentioned that she's been quiet, is it because of something that came out of my stupid mouth? She says yeah, I really made her uncomfortable the other day. She doesn't want me to focus on her because she feels like she's leading me on. Leading me on, I ask? She says she's still meeting other guys. Including one last night that went "really well." I tell her I don't care if she "keeps fishing" (we met on POF) and ask if we're cool, and she says yeah we are cool. I don't know if I'm cool but I'm going to act it. And I guess I'll get back on POF and start meeting other girls? I do have about 3 conversations going on with others right now, so I shouldn't be so bummed that this one is going the way it is. But I really really like her, can hardly think of anything else!

that's rough. It sounds kind of like she's got multiple options and trying to see which is going to work out the best for her. Which I suppose is smart, and kind of rude at the same time. Then again, you're almost doing the same thing. Hopefully she is thinking about you as much as you are her!

if a girl told me she met someone else and it went really well, i'd tell her to fuck off and move on. stupid cuntress. why would she say that??

i do feel for you because that does suck. we've all been messed with at some point of our lives... this might unfortunately be your time. i understand how you feel... but go get those other girls that you are chatting with captain!