MAN ADVICE

So it's funny that I trust the people here more than my real life friends (they're kinda dumb). So I've been in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship for almost two months now and though it was pretty alright at first, I realized that I don't think I like being in a relationship. The gal I'm with is pretty rad, but gets way too jealous for no reason and turns nothing into a two day fight. I'm pretty sure I should just end it before it gets tougher on both parties. The tough thing is, she's crazy into me, I think she's a rad girl, but have no room or time for drama. Thoughts. I actually do respect everybody's opinion on here, and actually look forward to responses. PS. (I'm an awful dude and really kinda miss single life).

Not odd that you trust us more than friends... message boards are a great place to find anonymous non-judgemental advice. I turn to boards before RL friends because I don't care what people think of me online. Chances are I'll never meet 99% of you in real life. So it's a great venue to pose questions when I'm in a situation where I feel like my relationship with actual friends might be tainted or jeopardized.

For example with my current gf, the first group of friends I introduced her to she was kind of a bitch to. That night she ended up ignoring us (both me and them) and going home with another guy. Granted, we weren't 'official' at that point, but it was kind of a shitty thing to do and now that group of friends just has a really bad taste in their mouth for her. So anytime I talk to them about her or ask for advice they tell me something along the lines of "she's dead weight, drop her." Which is not what I want to hear, because I have seen another side of her that is warm and bubbly and sweet that they have not seen, and I believe things could work. Actually, after sharing my story here some of you gave me similar advice... but at least on here I knew that the advice was unbiased.

Regarding your love issues.... single life is pretty awesome, not terrible to miss it! I miss it, flirting is hella fun!! Your relationship sounds like where mine was a month ago, except you have been dating for longer.... I was still in my first month and we weren't exclusive when I had the jealousy issues. I would say just sit down and talk with her about it. If she's willing to discuss it civilly and not get all defensive then I would take that as a good sign and tough it out for a while longer. But if the jealousy continues or gets worse... well, you gotta end it. I know that can be tough when the girl is awesome and also into you, but it's for the best. You don't want to always be wondering how someone else will react, that kinda stress can eat away at you.

What sort of stuff is she getting jealous over? My girl only got jealous when I gave her reason to be, and trust me I gave her some good reasons. You say yours is getting jealous over nothing?? Basically I agree with the dudes above that getting jealous over nothing is kinda crazy. My advice is be wary yet lenient.

last night, this girl came out to the bar with us, and one way or another, started showing us her incoming plentyoffish messages. she had 28 unread. and in the 15 minutes that we sat there fucking with the guys starting conversation, at least 4 new dudes popped up.

after seeing that, i am officially done with online dating forever. if that's the kind of traffic any decent looking girl gets, there is absolutely no point. and this girl isn't a steal or anything... but she does fuck apparently.

I have a very serious question about piercings. Is it possible to rip your condom on a girls clit if its pierced?

Great question. It can actually rip your dick. This kid I know named Gary was fucking this girl named Gina with a clit ring and it ripped his dick and he needed to get stitches. True story. I love the fact I was able to tell this story on a message board haha

Also a true story this Gina girl is a whore. She kept hitting me up to hangout and for a week straight I was blowing her off. I then caved and told her I was sick. She then offered to come over and make me soup. So I caved again and let her. She blew me and made me soup. I then didnt want to deal with her so I let her play left for dead and lied to her saying my mom was coming home from work early and she had to leave.

as i was reading this, my friend gina just texted me to say she hooked up with a guy last night, and while he was sleeping there she had a dream that she banged gronk

^^I was actually just thinking about this the other day..can girls get surgery to fix that?

I think there is cosmetic surgery for that. But yeah there are all different types of vaginas. some are floppy and hang out (i cringed while typing that) and some are nice and neat little packages. But... the 'floppiness' really doesn't depend on how much sex a girl has, it is what is it.