MAN ADVICE

how has no one asked what the ry guys are?

their emotions are involved. i'm not used to that happening. and now i honestly don't know how to handle either of them.

Yea you really should. The girls that tend to be smarter had less time being freaks. So when they let loose they really let loose and if you get lucky you can probably find a squirter in the bunch.

i am convinced now that this whole forum is full of adolescents. i feel like i'm around 13 year olds at a warp tour.

that being said. finding someone at my age really has nothing to do with getting laid. as much as i want it, it's not the biggest concern. i've had my share of sexual experiences and finding a woman that can ejaculate isn't all that much on the priority list at this point. nor is it that freaky especially when you consider other things far more freakishly exciting. just finding someone who i can have a stimulating and fun conversation with is by far more enjoyable.

i am convinced now that this whole forum is full of adolescents. i feel like i'm around 13 year olds at a warp tour.

that being said. finding someone at my age really has nothing to do with getting laid. as much as i want it, it's not the biggest concern. i've had my share of sexual experiences and finding a woman that can ejaculate isn't all that much on the priority list at this point. nor is it that freaky especially when you consider other things far more freakishly exciting. just finding someone who i can have a stimulating and fun conversation with is by far more enjoyable.

Where have you met women in the past? I'd say go to a grocery store or a book store but I'm sure you have heard that already. Although plenty of people on here have done internet dating. You could always give that a try.

Where have you met women in the past? I'd say go to a grocery store or a book store but I'm sure you have heard that already. Although plenty of people on here have done internet dating. You could always give that a try.

met several on BME, and worked at a musical festival so i met tons of women there. i lack some male pulchritude, so have to rely on my wit to get me through, which in most cases helps. whoever said getting in the friend zone is a bad thing when meeting women hasn't had my experiences. mainly because i'm a bit more genuine nice (just to everyone). i like people's company so it really doesn't matter if i meet women and they like me sexually or just as a friend. 9/10 women i meet just want to be my friend and thats cool. i like having female friends, but 3 of those 10 usually wind up making a move on me eventually and not because of my dashing good looks. unfortunately, i dont' subscribe to bme or work at my other job anymore so i have to find other means. not to mention my last gf soured me on dating for several years (5 or 6). who coincidentally was my friend for several months (i didn't even try to make a move) before she basically threw herself on me. it was awesome. too bad she was bi polar and it didn't work out. we are still friends though.

as far as dating sites go, it's always a physical attraction first and therefore i don't succeed by any means on dating sites. ive tried.

met several on BME, and worked at a musical festival so i met tons of women there. i lack some male pulchritude, so have to rely on my wit to get me through, which in most cases helps. whoever said getting in the friend zone is a bad thing when meeting women hasn't had my experiences. mainly because i'm a bit more genuine. i like people's company so it really doesn't matter if i meet women and they like me sexually or just as a friend. 8/10 most want to be my friend and thats cool. i like having female friends, but 5 of those 8 usually wind up hooking up with mme for me and not because of my dashing good looks. unfortunately, i dont' subscribe to bme or work at my other job anymore so i have to find other means. not to mention my last gf soured me on dating for several years (5 or 6).

as far as dating sites go, it's always a physical attraction first and therefore i don't succeed by any means on dating sites. ive tried.

It's always hard for me to initiate the first conversation, starting the conversation is usually up to the man sadly enough. The last few girls I have met have been at a supermarket just by starting bullshit conversations.

met several on BME, and worked at a musical festival so i met tons of women there. i lack some male pulchritude, so have to rely on my wit to get me through, which in most cases helps. whoever said getting in the friend zone is a bad thing when meeting women hasn't had my experiences. mainly because i'm a bit more genuine nice (just to everyone). i like people's company so it really doesn't matter if i meet women and they like me sexually or just as a friend. 9/10 women i meet just want to be my friend and thats cool. i like having female friends, but 3 of those 10 usually wind up making a move on me eventually and not because of my dashing good looks. unfortunately, i dont' subscribe to bme or work at my other job anymore so i have to find other means. not to mention my last gf soured me on dating for several years (5 or 6). who coincidentally was my friend for several months (i didn't even try to make a move) before she basically threw herself on me. it was awesome. too bad she was bi polar and it didn't work out. we are still friends though.

All my 3 somes have been from friend zones \m/

I've never got shit from the friend zone! And most of my friends are female. Not that it matters too much cus I'm now going steady with that girl I met on POF. She was kinda jerking me around in September, flaunting other dudes in front of me, but it's been going great since we went exclusive 3 weeks ago!

Although, I'm having a hard time getting out of the mindset of looking for someone new and being happy with what I have....

I wonder if there is the female version of friend zone. I don't think I've ever been friend zoned.

there is definitely a friend zone for females. i've been hit on by two friends who i found no attraction to after a point of knowing each other. both good looking, both intelligent. one of which (now that i'm older) i regret, but we live in two different states (she was my old roommate), and the other, i just didn't have any sexual chemistry (reverse cowgirl would have been considered way too kinky for her) with whatsoever. i just couldn't even sleep with either just for the heck of it. most men would play along, if anything, just to get laid and not think of the repercussions of what might happen. I couldn't do that to either. I'm weird.

So it's funny that I trust the people here more than my real life friends (they're kinda dumb). So I've been in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship for almost two months now and though it was pretty alright at first, I realized that I don't think I like being in a relationship. The gal I'm with is pretty rad, but gets way too jealous for no reason and turns nothing into a two day fight. I'm pretty sure I should just end it before it gets tougher on both parties. The tough thing is, she's crazy into me, I think she's a rad girl, but have no room or time for drama. Thoughts. I actually do respect everybody's opinion on here, and actually look forward to responses. PS. (I'm an awful dude and really kinda miss single life).

Trusting that your side of the story is legit, my honest opinion is end it. If you are in a relationship and it hasn't been that long and you are missing the single life than it seems to me that you aren't that in to her. Than you add the jealously plus turning nothing nothing into a two day fight is recipe for thing ending badly. I have been in those kind of situations before and I ended up cheating and it all ended badly. I regret cheating but not the dissolving of the relationship.