Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

Grabbed a James Blake from Fashion Island in SoCal. Last one, feels great getting a double LP for $10. However, it was open, replacement tag on it. Me thinks someone grabbed the download card and returned the vinyl.

They had a ton others, most already mentioned in this thread; Sleigh Bells, XO, Neko Case, etc. No MCII, De La Soul, Feist.

Grabbed a James Blake from Fashion Island in SoCal. Last one, feels great getting a double LP for $10. However, it was open, replacement tag on it. Me thinks someone grabbed the download card and returned the vinyl.

They had a ton others, most already mentioned in this thread; Sleigh Bells, XO, Neko Case, etc. No MCII, De La Soul, Feist.

My Frankie Rose had that too on it and was missing the download card. Why the fuck would somebody steal the download card?

Love Deep Groove! They fixed my receiver up cheap. I hit Steady every once in a while. Been doing Vinyl Conflict more and more. Plan 9 is meh, haven't checked the new one yet

Yeah, Chris is a cool guy. I've never been that into Vinyl Conflict but I love Steady's happy hour with 20% off all records on wednesdays. Plan 9 is horrible with their prices so I barely ever go in there. 

Went to a few stores on payday yesterday, and I came away with:

Atmosphere "Seven's Travels" 3xLP, Raekwon's "Built for Cuban Linx" 2xLP on purple, and the Four Tet "LateNightTales" 2xlp for 9.99 each. (Super psyched for all 3!)

Also grabbed the newest Kurt Vile EP and Daft Punk's "Get Lucky" 12" for $4.99 each, and that Matador RSD sampler LP with the live QOTSA track on it for $1,99,

This is all in addition to a handful of items that were previously mentioned. 

Also, two of four stores I went to had the new Lana Del Rey exlclusive, for those of you that are looking for it, it is out there.  One store even put an entire case of 50 out in the store.

Happy hunting!  I will be updating the OP tonite.  Actually took notes yesterday.

I picked up the Raekwon album, nothing else. The one near me had an Elliot XO and the David Lynch album, but I wasn't interested. I would have gotten one of the 4 True Blood soundtracks but they all had serious sleeve damage, not worth it even for 10 bucks. They offered an extra 15% off, but I only would have done it for $5.

Went to my nearest store and walked out with these 4:

Pavement "Slanted and Enchanted" (the inner paper sleeve was thrashed, and the record is bowled, but still playable, gonna have to re-invest in a clamp)

The Jesus and Mary Chain "Psychocandy"

The Hold Steady "Stay Positive"

Icona Pop "This is Icona Pop" (this one was $4.99, figured it's worth a shot for that price)

Went to two out of three Atlanta-area UOs today, and was not disappointed.

Beach Fossils - What A Pleasure EP ($4.99)

DIIV - Oshin ($9.99)

Polica - Shulamith ($9.99)

Wild Nothing - Nocturne ($9.99)

I'd been meaning to pick all of those up at some point or another, so this sale worked out perfectly. Also, if any Atlanta VCers are looking for the UO exclusive of Twin Shadow - Confess, there's one copy at the Perimeter Mall UO for $9.99. It's a little beat up, but not enough to pass on it. I would have gotten it, but I already have a copy on black and figured I'd let someone else grab it.