Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

Do they ship to the store or your home? I'm out of town right now, so it would be cool if I could swing by a store, order a bunch of cheap albums, and have them shipped home.

Your home. For FREE

Also, even if it isn't in your store, or online, go to your local store, have the rep check the inventory (as mentioned already), and if another store has it, they will send it to you, for free.  I just had mine get the David Lynch and the Knife from another store.  $4.99 each

Not the best experience at UO today. They fought me at every angle. 

I tried to get refunds for the sale records I bought and they said they wouldn't price match and it wasn't company policy. Bullshit.

And then I tried to order the sale records online for 4.99 and they said they couldn't do the 4.99 price for online buys even if shipped to store.

So those of you who got away with it, awesome. They curbed me.

Because you have to have the associate look for it from the register, in the stores inventory. All stores. Not what they have on the website. Two different things. Haven't you noticed you can't get these "sale" items at $10 on the site? Its probably because they are promoting new titles, and want you to have to buy $50 worth. I can't see this free shipping if you order in store lasting much longer. (Fingers crossed)