Coheed & Cambria--The Afterman: Ascension Vol. 1 10/9/12

The second run through this album has been much better than the first time through. But unlike most, I love Holly Wood. The vocals are a bit jarring at first, but I've listened to that song a few times, and the only bad thing is that it's so short.

I really like the vocals after the whole beginning part with insane amounts of vocal effects.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone's keeping track but there appears to be orange and black copies of this out there if you're a variant collector.

Coheed retweeted someone on Saturday who had a pick of an orange one.

Orange is UK exclusive. Banquet has them and so does Amazon UK. I just placed an order from Amazon becuase it was cheaper, $27 shipped to the US.

http://www.banquetrecords.com/VVR714846

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Afterman-Coheed-And-Cambria/dp/B008YC7JFU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1350935941&sr=8-4

This was supposed to come with some sort of signed "get in early" pass, right? Is it hidden somewhere. I think I am missing it.

Mine was just sitting right on top of everything in the package, it might have fallen out right when you opened the box up. Look around on your floor or the stuff you threw away.

Yeah. Mine was loose and on top of the box inside the bag that it was in. Without any padding in the box which caused it to move around a bit.

DSCN3482_zps868e7cc5.jpg

DSCN3483_zps89a54b91.jpg

DSCN3484_zps96c6af42.jpg

Gave up taking any more pics. Started to get annoying. I know I'm going to get a major migraine looking for my name on that Children of the Fence list. It's not in any order!